My Price Action Trading Strategy

I don’t see the trigger for a short on the 4hr.
(maybe the previous High at this level on Sep 20?)
I would be looking for a Lower High before considering a short, maybe at 1.2740 level?
I can see the short on a lower TF, such as 30mins.

i was just posting the 4hr chart bc thats what ALG requests. look at Daily chart and you’ll see all of that Res

ok. yes, I see it on the daily.
I was looking for a Pin or an EG.
But, yes, the price seemed to be constricting at that level.
Good trade if you took a bite out of that.

i didn’t. so mad i didnt bro. f*ck!!! wouldve been a great short. its due for a bounce soon tho so im staying out

One I have placed this morning.

AUDNZD

EURCAD

EURNOK

nice bud. GBPCAD is very weak too, check it out

Keeping an eye on Crude Oil, a couple of pin bars have formed (if you consider them pins):

Yes, I hate they formed right underneath resistance it seems. But at least you can look to go long or short.

But I agree. I would be looking to go long on this one once it closed above.

1 Like

It’s cool to post daily charts, just didn’t want anything else lower than the 4HR posted.

One I have opened this morning.

GBPNZD

1 Like

nice bud. may go long on USDCAD here in a little, idk yet

Looks to be approaching 1.2700. Doesn’t seem to be a very strong resistance. Could go long if it closes above.

exactly what i was thinking. when it fell under 1.27 it was like it wasnt even a support level lol

btw, im really liking Tom Hougaard. he is actually my favorite trader on social media now. i am going to work my way through all of his youtube vids eventually lol! his 3 part series on trader psychology was awesome. i also watched the how to trade the open with al brooks and it was good but i like Tom a lot better. much better personality lol… i lol when it says “Footsie” lol

Yea, AL can be tough to follow. Just has a very mono tone voice going during his videos. Tom does seem to have a bit more personality in his videos.

exactly, monotone voice. i mean he def knows his stuff though. i just like watching vids with Tom more… you were right, Tom is pretty aggressive and confident with his trades. calm AF too. he can flip long/short very fast and not think twice about it lol. what a freaking BOSS

1 hour til the 4hr candle closes, let’s see if we close above 1.27

Oh snap. Here we go.

I’ll be out of pocket, got a late flight to Indy tonight. Boarding the plane now.

nice!! my man traveling! have a good time

1 Like