My Price Action Trading Strategy

Yes they refund your fee but only once funded and you have made a withdrawal.

gotcha. you pay the trade fees too all the while? i couldnt find anything on the commission fees in the FAQ lol. is 1 lot $3 for FX pairs? i saw the US Indices are charged .001%

@CRS220
If you want to join the game right away, without going through 2 rounds of evaluation, then MFF will have the right speed package for you. however the split ratio is 50/50. Trades do not hold weekends.

nah i plan on doing the full challenge. think itā€™ll be fun. are you with them?

Iā€™m joining MFF.

My bad bud lol. Ill check their site out in the morning

1 Like

You just need to pay for your order, KYC documents, fill out a sample contract and after 24-48 hours you will receive your live account.

1 Like

Looks like USDCAD has changed its trend.
Congratulation @MattyMoney

nice man. when u joining?
yeah USDCAD had a nice run up. i was thinking 1.30 would be the top before the reversal

Tomorrow the market is closed for a holiday. So I wonā€™t have any entries.

Looks that way for the short term. But my TA on the weekly chart is suggesting the long term uptrend should continue. Iā€™m looking at around 1.30. We will see.

2 Likes

good eye on the bigger timeframe buddy

1.281 is current support

ALG, curious what broker FTMO uses with your Mt4 account? I see they offer CMC market and GBE brokers. and sorry for all the questions, lol. Would like to get the same broker as you since I saw the spreads u posted in that other thread (went to both brokersā€™ site and only 1 offers MT5)

Not sure. Donā€™t think I ever got to pick which broker to be honest.

I actually sent them an email a little after posting that question. They said the spreads are the same for all platforms. I was expecting them to hit up me on Monday sometime, lol. Niceeeā€¦ Iā€™m going to have my personal account with MT4 just like I do now and Iā€™ll use MT5 for the challenge. I already DLā€™ed MT5, its barely any different than MT4 lol

Happy Holidays everyone!

3 Likes

I have also thought about starting with MFF. May look into more, would like to diversify where I do my trading just incase one goes under or whatever.

2 Likes

That it did for the short term at least. Took a lost on that one.

Merry Christmas to you guys and have a good New Years.

2 Likes