My Price Action Trading Strategy

AUD/USD:

USD/CHF:

When a support or resistance is broken and new ones formed, do u draw new lines to acknowledge the formed support and resistance??

If I see the previous S/R, I will draw a new one and erase the old one. Maximum only 2 levels on my chart. And if I canā€™t see it, Iā€™ll set a target based on R-R

This is an illustrative example:

This might also depend on what time frames you trade. I think itā€™s always a good idea to see what the overall trend is, and where some of those historic S/R levels. Price tends to move in and around these levels and zones, and if for anything, they can be used for potential SLs or TPs.

Hey @Alg626, are you still active with this thread? Iā€™ve spent the day reading over the strategy, learning, and doing some comparison and testing.

Just wondering if youā€™re answering questions at all, as Iā€™ve got a few that Iā€™m hoping youā€™d be able to answer when you get the chance

Sure thing, what you got ?

1 Like

I tried to have a look around for the indicators you used, however, Iā€™ve been unable to find any as clear as yours on TradingView. Any chance youā€™d be able to send a link to them?

Also, are you still using this strategy in 2022? Or have you moved onto a new one?

Thanks!

I still use this strategy. Iā€™ll DM you the scripts and code for the indicators on TradingView. It wonā€™t let me publish them due to some or their house rules.

1 Like

Thank you so much, itā€™s massively appreciated!

1 Like

No problem, you should have received a link to the pinecode and directions on how to add it to your Tradingview.

Good to see you around, @Alg626.

1 Like

Hey Mr. Alg626.

Great to see your explanation about your trading strategy. You know, i have tried to adapt your strategy. I have backtested 30 trades from 5 pair (GBPUSD, AUDUSD, XAUUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD) and i have 50% of winrate with 1:3 RRR average. And ā€œmy accountā€ growing 44%.

Sir, can i show you and you give me any input when i get my trading ideas? Thankyou so much. Terima kasih.

2 Likes

Sir, may you also give me the link as well? Thankyou

Great work. Iā€™m still testing this strategy. Please can you also send the scripts for the indicators to me. Regards

Love this guy so much. He has the ticket to success in what he says. I consistently listen to him

3 Likes

Very nice thread, This guy is very articulate and simple in his trading style, Johnathan Fox is mentor of him and Iā€™m having huge respect for Jonna his is the best mentor with a very simple and straightforward PA trading.

1 Like

Thanks @MattyMoney, how have things been on your end?

Thanks for the compliments. I never traded under Jonathan Fox or even spoke to him so not really a mentor but I do understand what you are trying to say. And once again thanks for the good words. Hope your trading is doing well.

Thanks for that @CraigForex2020, donā€™t know if I would call it ā€œthe ticketā€ lol. Hope all is well with you.