My Second Beginnings

Good day everyone. I am a returning trader who has started to dabble on forex two years ago. Life happened, and precious time to continue my learning has come at a huge expense for me.

Now, I am revisiting BabyPips and its courses because this is my root. I will and always will come back to BabyPips in order to learn more and contribute to the community.

I am posting this here because I want to remind myself, again and again, that mastering the fundamentals of trading is just like mastering any fundamentals of any given skill or talent: It is a never ending journey.

And so, two years on, I am back and I am going to be more active in both my learning and contributions to the community.

Thank you BabyPips!

12 Likes

Welcome aboard. Perseverence is key to eventual success.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Welcome!

@TW_Capital What was your trading like before?

1 Like

Welcome back! I am a returning trader as well, and also came back to BabyPips as it’s a nice starting base that doesn’t try and sell you on special courses or anything. I recommend starting a Trading Journal in the Trade Journals section (Trade Journals - BabyPips.com Forum) when you start demo trading. I’ve found it to be a great source of accountability and has helped me keep engaged.

Looking forward to your contributions and observing you on your journey!

1 Like

Welcome back friend!!! Staying consistent and accountable within the community is an absolute pleasure along with your trading.

Wish you the best!

1 Like

Hello there, I just dabbled on paper trading all the while studying the BabyPips course. I can say I am still finding a strategy that suits well my personality and time constraints. Thank you for replying!

1 Like

Thank you for suggesting to me the Trade Journals section. All the while, I am using a third-party trading journal services, I will also try to be active in this section so to be criticized in order to improve and also so to as contribute to the community. Thank you for replying to my post!

2 Likes

I wish you the best in your trading journey as well!

Welcome back to forex trading! Revisiting BabyPips is a solid step to refresh your fundamentals. Stay informed, practice with demo accounts, and don’t forget risk management. Keep learning, engage with the community, and maintain a disciplined mindset. Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome back! I hope all goes well for you this time. See you around!

1 Like

Welcome back
It is a great way to refresh your knowledge.
Did you were in a break?

1 Like

Welcome back.

Just keep the desire burning, and keep learning.

Cheers to mastery.

1 Like

Welcome back! We will be looking forward to your contributions. Good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

Sometimes you need to start over and build a better and stronger foundation to be able to reach even higher. Even if it feels like the same starting spot, it isn’t the same place because of the knowledge and experience you now have. Don’t let your ego prevent you from going down a more effective long-term path. This involves rebuilding fundamentals and better risk management. (quoted from SMB Capital)

True! Starting over doesn’t mean going backward, it’s a chance to level up. :+1:

2 Likes

Best of the luck brother! Have patience and confidence in you.

1 Like

Maybe you are still looking for a good strategy which suits you best.

But are there any strategies or trafding styles or tactics which you have definitely ruled out based on your early experience?

1 Like

Yes most definitely, but right now I think I am leaning more on practicing becoming a Day Trader, using naked forex charts, and solely price action and market structure as my market outlook.