My self Introduction

Hello my name is Nina from California (USA) and a member of babypips since last year now,but all i do is to read and get myself informed about forex through this community.finding out i can actually explore and connect with like minded people.

I have been trading Forex,with 6 years of experience and I’m now using the new innovation call Ai to elevate trade. I’m a mentor who is willing to help anyone that needs help and guidance.

since my university days ,I pick interest on forex trade when an ‘Economy seminar ‘ was heard in my school . Sir Neji the person that thought me everything I know today about forex trade.may he’s soul Rest In Peace. after graduation as an economist from University of Melbourne Australia i decided to explore and advanced myself into forex trade lucky today look where i am .the journey so far is been amazing. Forex trade has change myself and my family.i call it self empowering and self employment lol with freedom to do anything and spend time with family.
You can reach out to me if you need help
Thank you

I am a beginner, still learning, trying very hard to find one strategy that works well. I have heard about AI trading, but don’t know how to implement.

Welcome to the forum, Nina! I’m sure members here will appreciate your willingness to help and share your knowledge. Looking forward to hearing more about your trading experiences!

2 Likes

Hi Nina,
Welcome to the forum. I have taken two (Udemy) courses on practical uses of AI for business. I have been trading Forex on and off for 15 years. My passion is with the cryptocurrencies, both for long term investment (BTC, ETH) and for short term speculative gains (in a portfolio I have named The “Shootcoin team”. This portfolio is split unevenly into funds with three different plans. First - selection of alt coins with a goal of achieving 10X in 2 years, second - selection of higher risk alts with a goal of ONE of the chosen alts to achieve a 100X within 2 years, and the rest to fall to zero value, third - one to achieve a 1000X and the rest to fall to zero value. Early days, and the portfolio is performing at -1% compared with a +46% for BTC gain since inception of this portfolio, but a total loss of all Shootcoin team value is an acceptable outcome too. On the bright side, our most successful participant has been +7X and is currently +3.5X and volatile.

I would be fascinated if someone like you could start a thread on the uses of AI in potentially improving odds of success in the scenario of Shootcoin team plans as described above.

Yeah I will ,the Ai trade is innovative and drive with height both on Forex and Crypto . I’m willing to help anyone by show them the potential

Hi and welcome to the community, Nina! I hope you’re enjoying your stay.