My self introduction

Hello, I’m Gheli from Cameron; I’m a university student with great ambitions in life. I’ve realized that forex is one of the ways in which people move from nothing to something and so it really inspired me to know more.
I think there is no such thing as "the right time"and so i thought to myself i want to learn Trading and here i am starting,. I basically have never taken lessons on forex, this is my first step. I’ve got big dreams in life and one of them is, I JUST MIGHT be "THE FIRST BLACK BILL GATES’ and i know forex is my gateway.
I’m willing to learn and will never stop learning because I’ve got dreams to attain

i think you have chosen the right place for learning Forex in a proper way , just make sure a mindset and be active in this community.

1 Like

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there.

1 Like

learning is a thing that we cant ignore , its a long time process , so we traders should keep patience first of all.

1 Like

patience is important in real life also including trading life.

1 Like

there is no way to stop learning , even professional trader never stop learning approach . just you have to keep motivate always.

1 Like

So you need to construct a plan instead of dreaming.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!
I love the positivity in your post and truly hope you keep at it. A lot of people sign up on this site and then disappear, but I hope to see you around and active in the community from here on out.
Good luck reaching your goals!

1 Like

i think there is no short cut way of learning and earning in this place. this is very clear message

1 Like

Great attitude! It takes time, patience and dedication in order to be successful in this journey. Good luck, hope you’ll achieve your dreams!

1 Like

Thank you, i soo appreciate it

thank you for the wise words

Yes that is rarely the case though - a lot of people lose money before they gain something. It personally took me years before I made profit (and lost a lot along the way).