My Session Breakout EA

Hi Guys

I had one of my Strategies which i did Demo account a while back, i decided to have a EA made for it after 10 days i had one of programmers design my EA.
Originally my strategy was to trade Market Open sessions with the High and Low of the first 30min after the market opened. Usually after the market opens the trend is determined within the first 30min or 1H.

Im using this EA now to trade GBP/USD as i find it more profitable due tot eh GBP Breakouts. Right now i have Settings which works good on GBP/USD. Only trade the London session, and have the other session on “False”. so you will need to find out what time London opens according to your Mt4 broker time, mine is 10:00GMT +3.

I have back tested this for 2009,2010, and currently this year from Jan-July and the results are good. I think this EA has huge potential to trade every market session if we can find the right settings.

I encourage fellow traders and Coders to see how we can make this better, you can also tests your currently Breakout theory on this EA and see how it goes.

Settings:

London: “True” 10:00 (this is London open in my Mt4)
Timeframe: 5Min
Number of bars: 6
High distance: 6
Low Distance: 6
TP: 15 points( this is for a 5digit broker) which means 150 pips)
SL: 5 points ( means 70pips)
Monday to friday : select “true”
Trainling stop: True
Trailing Stop:20
Trailing step: 10

Break on: True
Break start: 0
Break Step: 5

Lot size: depends on you.

SessionBreakout EA_V_2new.zip (79.2 KB)

1 Like

This the current back tests for this year Jan-July 2014

Good luck with it bro, will be following.

Hi Guys

Please find attached the Version 3, as some bugs needed to be fixed. In this Version best results is to rade again only GBP/USD on London open, i set ine at 10:00GMT, so find out your MT4 time according to London open time. Settings as follows:

London: “True” 10:00 (this is London open in my Mt4)
Timeframe: 5Min
Number of bars: 6
High distance: 6
Low Distance: 6
TP: 12 points( this is for a 5digit broker) which means 120 pips)
SL: 5 points ( means 50pips)
Monday to friday : select “true”
Trainling stop: false

Break on: false

Lot size: depends on you.

SessionBreakout_EA_V_3.zip (39.4 KB)

Backtest Jan -August 2014

Hi mk1341,

Great post…any new update for the EA? Can you share .MQ4 file for my study…

thanks

Great thread sir.
Thanks for this great information and its EA. I will try to use it in my lovely broker Mayzus.

hai…now i test your EA it great…do you have upgrade version for year 2016? or 2017?

How do we know height of box?? its better if ea breaks high or low of last 6 boxes rather than we select height of box can you fix that?

Hi, I’d like to ask you for something. Is possible make small change in your EA and make posibility close part of trade in profit I want? Hope you understand…sorry for my english.
Thanks Harry

Hi, I’d like to ask you for something. Is possible make small change in your EA and make posibility close part of trade in profit I want? Hope you understand…sorry for my english.
Thanks Harry

hi, very good EA, I testing it and I would like to know how I can do to stop the trading after three or four hours after start. I mean I would like to stop before New york open. thanks in advance
Miguel

Hi sir, this is a very good EA, I have an idea to make it trade like a grid EA. Do you mind sharing the code with us? I will keep you updated if I have any success

This was 4 years ago. I doubt you’ll get a response from him.