My successful trading journal 2018 (Hopefully)

I am the type of person who thrives on showing other people what I can do. As you know, showing off in forex trading is very difficult and is sometimes frowned upon by many people. Almost no one I personally know understand the true nature of forex. They don’t understand it is a probability game where trade fails and drawdown occurs. They don’t see the big picture.

Please don’t take this journal the wrong way. I am doing this to replicate the environment where I thrive. If you are going to attack me for showing off, please do so after this journal fails which is very likely. If was already successful, i won’t be doing this. Hahahaha, just saying.

1 Like

I am risking 10% per trade. This is big to most of you but I am not putting all my capital on my trading account. I have the rest of my capital on the bank and will deposit the rest if there is a need to do so. If you combine the amount on my account and the one on my bank, risk will be at 2% per trade. Risk reward is at least 1:2 or as high as 1:4.

Trade 1.) AudCad- Entry: 0.99468 S/L: 0.99618

1 Like

Hi Madjaah,
You may want to change your thread title, its 2018.

Notice you’ve been a member for 5 years without posting before. Have you been learning, trading?

Thanks for the noticing the typo. Yes, I’ve been studying, watching charts, demoing and also tried trading live but blew up one small account. Hopefully, this time would be better.

Trade 1.) AudCad- Entry: 0.99468 S/L: 0.99618(sl hit:-10%)

We won’t

Mate, WHY DO YOU ASSUME we are going to attack you , before you have even begun ???

don’t you think that by doing so , you have just created a negative atmosphere for people to attack you in

this is your fault

Why don’t you just contribute what you want to contribute and not mention attacking ?
and not assume that people are going to be rude

now if they are, you deal with them accordingly
but WE ARE NOT ALL WHAT YOU ASSUME WE WILL BE … OK

BE COOL

I hope you achieve your goals in trading :money_mouth_face:

Personally I think that is a GOOD strategy and I’m surprised more people don’t use it instead of putting a lot of money in an account and then complaining that they have been “scammed” if it disappears.

I Look forward to reading it.

Same here. Watching with interest. Good luck.

In over 30 years’ trading in various different ways and places and markets, I’ve never yet seen or even heard of any method or system that can in the long term survive 10%-per-trade risk-exposure, so I’m really intrigued! :slight_smile:

1 Like