My system so far so good

This is my system I’ve been using for a little over a month it has been consistently profitable. Ive mainly paper traded it but almost all trades won. Its simple and easy. I really want people to contribute to this thread and help me improve the system. This is it

Its a 3 and 8 ema crossover on the 4h chart. With a 200ema added to determine trend direction and dynamic support and résistance as well a break out zone.

Trade the trend only, when the price is below 200 ema its a down trend vis versa for uptrend.

When price is right close to the 200 emu you wait for a breakout, once a 4h candle closes above or below the 200 ema depending on trend direction, and it needs to be a strong candle breakout, you wait for breakouts and place entry on the touch of the 200 ema. If it breakouts to the downside you enter a short vis versa for a long.
If it doesn’t breakout and give a crossover going with the trend you take it.

Use daily chart to mark major S/R levels and same deal there wait for a breakout and trade same as 200 ema or if gives crossover with trend take it.

Also pay attention to major fundamental news and trade with fundamentals. If euro is in downtrend and major fundamental news says it will go long you know to stop shorting it and wait for it to crossover the 200 ema and look for longs.

I would love feedback and people to help build this system!!

Sorry for poor grammar this is off my tablet.

Thanks all

Jason :47: