My Target 1 Million Euros

in any case bravo Adnan I congratulate you I am up to the millions just to learn because I am demo until my success of comprehension of the market

and thanks for sharing your experience

bro excuse me not follow in take position for this thread and explanation sorry evil express

Hello Adnan,
I want to say thank you for coming online to share your trades strategy and how you analysed the market. I have also realised how you donā€™t put SL on your trade eventhough its very risky but am very sure with constant practise I will develop self confident in this business. For 2 weeks now, I have never lost a trade and always hit on my target .Thank you once again

@oseikp but how?share your experience kindly

1 Like

I wonder how the idea to make one million euros got into the authors head. And why necessarily a million?

Hello Adnan,
I really like your thread title:'My Target 1 Million Euros" Your faith and desire with this thought will drive you to achieve this goal. I know with constant persistence and determination, youā€™re already holding that money. Allow the failures to ill comment eventhough we need them in our path, we are all successful traders.

1 Like

Hi
thanks for appreciation. it worths more than money ā€¦
keep following thread ā€¦ :+1:

2 Likes

So bro, apart from joke comments like this [quote=ā€œoseikp, post:228, topic:112488ā€]
For 2 weeks now, I have never lost a trade and always hit on my target .Thank you once again
[/quote]

on a more serious note, you still have two open trades from last week. Now its ok for you, your money management limits your lose. But others with less capital/experience will be locked into these trades. How do you handle the GBPUSD and GBPNZD charts from here???

1 Like

Hmm lemme see, entry at 1.8678 on the 26th of Sept, we are now down 250 pips I think, and you can see that between when the trade was set, and today, on the hourly, price tried to break out over 8686, four times, and it did break, but never based above this price, also on the last attempt it broke down, still could have gotten out with a decent loss, why you would hold through this and lock up funds on a loser I cannot understand, and I would not recommend this to anyone. So there you have it.

The Ever Opinionated VIPER

1 Like

I think you guys are getting it all wrong. Adnan is not telling anyone to follow his trades but he shares his trades to get insight of the market. I believe since we are all in this forum, we have taken the time to learn the course in Pipsology class. Everybody has its own way of trading. Personally, I take so many things into consideration before opening a trade including spread as well. So for the newbies here, I will advice you to complete pipsology classes and come back to this forum before you can understand what is going on here. @_bob Money management is a vital point in my trade decision so if newbies here have completed the pipsology classes, they will take control of their trade.

So did you take the trades and if so how are you managing them. Whats so complicated about that.

If not let the OP answer this simple question.

1 Like

I didnā€™t take the GBPNZD trade because upon careful analysis 2 of my trading conditions were not met but I must admit that, I took his USDCAD trade and hit my target this morning @ 1.25368

Hi Adnan, Iā€™m interesting with your method and Iā€™m happy to see your next moveā€¦

Shhhhhh, he blew up, couldnā€™t hold through the $145 million drawdown like Bill Ackman did, Bahahahahahahahaha :grin:

The Ever Irreverent VIPER

1 Like

@adnan
you havenā€™t post your trades for a while, how are your trades performing?

Hi guys
sorry for a long absence ā€¦
i was first busy with at my job and then wasnā€™t well ā€¦
so CHFJPY my this trade is open for quite a while now ā€¦ but now it starts moving in a direction i predicted.

3 Likes

Hello Adnan
This is top quality training! Iā€™ve never realized how weekly S/R, the SMAs and EMAs
all work together! Itā€™s really opened my eyes. but just one little query -

the EMAs identify trend, price is either above them or below them. They both serve the
same purpose. In what way do you find it helpful to have two EMAs? I know you donā€™t
trade crossovers. Wouldnā€™t just one EMA tell you all you need to know about trend direction?

Thanks again! I look forward to learning a lot more.
regards

Hi adnan,

thank you for been sharing all these informations with the world. I just would like to ask how many lots per trade do you used to open your positions when you were starting with that 1200$ account.

Thank you a lot.

SMAā€™s tell us about longer Trends and EMAā€™s about short term trends
one EMA could tell you the same information but as you rightly pointed out that we donā€™t trade crossover
rather our concerns is about to look strength of a trend and that could be gotten from two different numbers of EMAā€™s or SMAā€™s ā€¦
but Numbers of EMAā€™s should be correlated to each other for Example
13 and 26
14 and 28
100 and 200

1 Like