My Target 1 Million Euros

Hi …thanks for your appreciation
this is indeed an experience from years … i give you one tip …
most of the time we don’t actually require SR best SR levels are SMA’s and EMA’s
For example … on EURUSD Chart look at Daily chart.
this level is probably Mid level of your Bollinger Band… although SMA’s are bullish but there was a hidden Divergence if you can see that on D and H4 …
we have to think really dynamic if we wanna be successful not just one indicator or one strategy would work here because we are competing with millions of other people following different strategies or indicators.Our edge is: " we can use any of that Indi or strategy anytime , anywhere " . :wink:
broker is Exness
Your Welcome
Cheers !

thanks for your appreciation bro
ask me if you need any help or see my Charts …

Hey Adnan, thanks for your response. So basically you don’t monitor if there are any news and what kind they are, you guess only by reviewing the charts…I see… it’s an interesting approach. Do you trade only Forex?

Hi Guys
Last day EURUSD Trade did hit TP perfectly accurate and gave a huge profit
as you can see in Picture.

Happy Trading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

exactly but i have a trading Edge.
and that is " i can use any trading tool at anytime at anywhere on chart "
you have to be prepare to use any tool ( sma’s ema’s , ficonacci, SR etc ) on Chart only then you can compete then rest of the world and can earn consistently.

My Running Trade on USDCAD
its showing a beautiful Divergence and i would definitely like to see it further.
Notice that as compare to the magnitude of this Divergence my TP is quite small

1 Like

Hi adnan, i think you may have enter this trade a tad too early…

My Technical analysis using ichimoku cloud and awesome oscillator show that today’s asian trader and European trader are of bearish bias. Down kumo support breached. Awesome oscillator is showing bearish momentum.

CPI chart looks like there is weakening momentum on the upside.

The last data for inital jobless claim illustrated an abnormal spike to 298 thousands. Immediate momentum for USD look pretty bleak

I really doubt the positive forecast for tonight’s CPI and initial jobless claim for US.

If i were you, i may hedge or close the current long position for USDCAD pair for today and tomorrow.

On hindsight, daily chart does suggest a pullback may be brewing as well.

Personally, i would place a pending
buy stop order : 1.22201
(yesterday daily high)
Target : 1.23001
( immediate next major level)
Stop loss : 1.21099
(yesterday daily low or today’s low, i will adjust accordingly when 1.22201 is breached)

Hi
thanks for sharing your views …
i said it to the people on other Forums as well that everybody has its own way to see Chart.I respect your view :slight_smile:
one of the thing which made me Successful here is my Confident on my Trade. you seems a bit Confuse here in which direction the Price gonna move from here.I would suggest you to be 100% confident on you Trade. that’s why i never use pending order cause PO shows that we are not confident to the direction.
If your Chart is making you confuse about some Trade i would say " stay away from that Trade "

Cheers :cocktail:

2 Likes

Well, my bet for today would definitely be a short trade with stop loss at 1.22201.
My short term opinion is to short USDCAD today and tomorrow. Not that i want to jinx you. I’m just showing some bit of care and concern to a fellow trader that i’m beginning to admire…

congrats adnan your up again… :)… i have a question adnan i saw your equity that is 34000 what happend it became 24000? whats the meaning of deposit 10000? sorry for personal question

Wow adnan! You are amazing! You got it right again.

I got it wrong today. But since 1.22201 have been breached. I will buy up as well. My
1st target 1.22501,
2nd target 1.23001,
My stop is 1.21399
( today daily low)

Please post more of your trade!! Appreciate it very much.

Hi my friend … welcome to my Thread …
Thanks for Your appreciation
my Equity is now 37350
what you saw in last picture is my History profit…

Cheers :slight_smile:

thanks my friend …
i told you before i have an Trading Edge … and that is " my way of looking chart "
i hope someday someone can see charts like that …
don’t follow Indicators … let the Indicators follow you

Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, would you share what broker you use?

thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi welcome to Thread
Exness

1 Like

Hi adnan,

I’m starting to take your chart seriously. Just gone thru all your chart. I notice there is one particular chart that doesn’t make sense to me. But you still hit your target. Would you be kind enough to explain to me what makes you take this particular trade on the 10 sept 2017?

This USDCHF trade of yours does not follow the same rules as your other trade that you have posted. How did you know to buy at the low?

My Friend you are still not getting my point …
i am saying that i Don’t have fix rules i make my rules on the spot. when i see chart then i think which rules should apply here and which tools would be then used in accordance with that rule.
in this case Chart saying it so loud that i am going to spike towards upside…
Divergence
False break and then price again came in and stay
sma’s and ema’s turning their positions
Price Action
all are pointing towards up and see this chart now where USDCHF is now at the moment … it was a huge blow upside

slm bro thank you for your answer tell me on this graph H1 has your opinion or I should have returned to position

Seriously? The only divergence i can find is on H4, but it doesn’t look convincing to me.

Your this particular USDCHF trade got me stress up for a moment, 'cause i was unable to fnd a satisfactory answer for myself. Anyway, i just found an answer that i can live with…

It was 2016 Year LOW.

as i said Divergence was not the only factor but one of the factors …
it becomes critical when it happens of certain SR levels