My thoughts after one month of live trading

Earlier this year in February, I somehow found myself studying investing in the stock market. It must have been the financial books and videos I’ve been consuming. I learn very fast, and I was able to pick up the material (technical analysis especially) to start demo trading. I didn’t really understand what I was doing, but I kept at it until it started making sense to me.

I moved to a live account in May and started live trading on the 28th. I invested a very small amount I was comfortable losing. So far, I haven’t blown the account! One of the lessons I’m still learning in live trading is patience. Patience is crucial, especially when dealing with real money. The feeling after a loss can be more painful than the feeling after a win. If it’s a small loss, I don’t mind, but if it’s a huge loss, I sometimes go to bed to avoid thinking about it.

So far, this forex journey has been one of the best investments I’ve made in my life.

I created a YouTube channel yesterday to document my forex journey and provide guidance to new forex traders. I posted my first trade recap on the pairs I traded.

Your comments on the video are welcome! Subscribe to the channel, as I will be documenting my journey and providing educational content that I know will be valuable to the forex community.

QBOS Traders - YouTube

Cheers.