My top 8 brokers

Hah that’s funny. Avoiding losses in forex is unavoidable mate. Whatever strategy you use, be prepared to face losses.

I prefer trading with FP Markets from the brokers mentioned above because they have some of the lowest spreads and offer the lowest commission cost with fast execution than any other broker.

Or you can go ahead with zero leverage. Problem solved :stuck_out_tongue:

Use trailing stops for reducing the downside and protecting your capital.

From the list of brokers mentioned I find FP markets as a better broker because of their robust trading condition and tighter spreads starting from as low as 0.0 pips.

Even my broker doesn’t charge me a withdrawal fees or even deposit fees. On top of that, they are reimbursing the transaction charges if I had any. But, if you like your broker and think they are reliable then there is no harm paying a small withdrawal fees. But if you want to avoid it, then you should move on to another broker.

I only traded with few brokers like Xm, Global Prime, Pepperstone and now I currently stick to FP Markets.

If i were to grade them I will say FP markets are the top following below would be Pepperstone,XM and GlobalPrime.

Hi Tim, do you mind sharing the name of your broker?

I have been trading with Coinexx. But I feel there are many brokers in the market who do not charge deposit or withdrawal fees, so you can have a look at other brokers too.

All of them are nice brokers and I have used most of them.

Coinexx is good, but you should try Turnkey Forex too. I have accounts with the following brokers:

1. Coinexx
  2. Plus 500
  3. Turnkey Forex
  4. CMC Markets