My trading dramatically improved when I

I trade what the chart tells me to trade not necessarily what I think.

1 Like

I do my things by my self, I do my analysis by my self I then lear from mistake

I have just compiled a checklist to validify my ttades and will be testing it on a micro account, i have also added a real journal and research pad to my tools.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

When I started trading on longer time frames. I mostly trade on daily time frame or base my trade on daily trend but only on H4.

Yes, you can use the H4 to guide trading. However, I recommend to use the D1 and H1. So you can get the maximum profit.

…woke up in the morning and understood that it was a dream and actually I haven’t lost that bloody sum)

My trading improve after many months of practice . I made losses in start then I realize I need to learn analysis and risk management techniques. These two things helped me a lot to minimize my loss. As a result My profit increase automatically .On e should not think forex much easy it need specific ability to trade with market.

…when i started to completely ignore fundamentals and focus solely on the price action.

Price action greatly assist traders in analyzing the market, so you can focus. However, you must have extensive experience and do not give up.

Started working on myself through the Peak Performance 101 course by Van K Tharp, The most important factor in the equation of trading is ME (the trader).

when i started taking risk management more seriously and myself less seriously :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My trading dramatically improved when I

1. Start trading with the smallest lot size and only increase lot size when my capital account reach a new watermark level.

2. When trades are sluggish and not going the way you anticipate, close the position.

3. When my daily living cash flow have improved considerably.

1 Like

Although this is a neckro thread of 3 years, it is a really interesting topic if the ones who post are successful in this endeavour. It would an interesting theme for a book.

Actually, I’m still struggling… Each time I say it’s the good strategy, it fails, so I keep jumping from one stra to another but still no way to reach success. Any advice, a good advice not a generic one?

I was not able to recognize which trading strategy was appropriate for me and which was not. Now I am using demo trading account before start using any strategy. And I am now able to correct the mistakes of trading with the help of demo trades.

1 Like

Hahahhhaaaa it does happen to me sometimes

This thread is GOLD…thanks to all of you!

My trading dramatically improved since I have started trading what I see, and stopped trading what I think it should happen…

Also since I have realized I can’t do the above 100% of the time right as I am just an imperfect human being and have therefore started respecting my SL and cut them short when appropriated.

1 Like

That’s the point; we all should focus on your trading process rather than the profit I mean return.

The key point is “the value of only taking the best setups and educating yourself to spot them without distraction on your charts and it just clicked”.