My trading goal for 2024

I hope I am the first one to congratulate you if the spread gods worked in your favour.

1 Like

hey Rose. Thank you for your added screenshot. It’s much much easier to understand your thinking and your trades now. I hope you will have a great week ahead.

1 Like

Thank you sooo much, Mondeo! :blush: I’m always super grateful for your support and for checking up on me. How have you been? I hope you’re also doing great! :pray:

It’s thanks to your suggestion also! :smiley: And thanks for putting up with my screenshots although I don’t really have a lot of details on there. :sweat_smile:

Super happy to share that I also hit my TP for this trade. :blush: I’m back to watching my charts for now. :blush: This was a good reminder that EURUSD is also a pair I love to trade. :sweat_smile:

Helloooo! :blush: Another week, another trade. :blush: I’ve got quite a lot of notifications and messages, and although I wanna read them already, I’d stick to my routine of opening a trade first before going around the forums and my messages! :blush:

Back to watching my charts for now! Good luck to us all this week. :smiley:

Just spotted a bullish crossover on the 4H chart for USDJPY. :thinking: Tbh, it’s kinda suspicious that I’m able to spot a potential position this fast :sweat_smile: so I’ll maybe see how it’s looking at Marketmilk here. :open_mouth:

Anyone in this trade? :thinking:

I’ll try to see if I can open a position for the USDJPY before I check out the EURUSD. :open_mouth: Hopefully, I can open a position for both pairs tonight! :pray:

The pair is also bullish on Marketmilk. :open_mouth: At this point, I’ve decided to open a long position. But I’m contemplating whether I do it right away or if I’ll wait for the close of the current candle. :open_mouth:

I think I missed a good entry since there was also a bullish crossover on the hourly. :confused: I might be able to get in on another quick trade for this pair, but I wish I could use the RSI to see if it’s already overbought. :sweat_smile:

Oh. :open_mouth: Might not be bullish after all. That’s a huge drop. If I got in, I probably would’ve gotten stopped out already. :sweat_smile:

It might still be a bit unstable right now, but I hope price continues to go down. :pray: I entered @ 143.215 with my SL @144.308 and TP @ 142.221. :open_mouth: I’m thinking of tightening my SL a bit more so it’s possible that I get stopped out before I log out tonight so I’ll keep you guys posted. :sweat_smile:

It’s not looking good right now. :sweat_smile: I might get stopped out soon. If ever, I’ll have to make up for it next week! :pray: I hope your trades are faring much better than mine is!

Hi, I have been well thankyou. We are settling in at our new home nicely now. I was contemplating buying more BTC at the start of September, wishing I did until yesterday and now thinking about it again. My target was “below 50K”. I have a lot going on outside of my trading life right now, and they say don’t make big decisions unless you are settled in mind. I have funds I do not need for around 3 years and torn between increasing my crypto holdings (BTC and SOL, maybe ETH) and other options. Right now it is sitting in USDC, which you could argue is an investment (albeit one that can only gain if one intends to buy crypto with it and a fall in values presents an opportunity. When I ask if the dollar will appreciate or depreciate against GBP or EUR, I am 50/50 on that one too. Not very decisive at the moment, so like most investors, better to make no decision than a rash one. :joy: