My trading goal for 2024

Helloooo! :blush: I’d say the markets have been quite good to me in the past couple of weeks. :blush: I hope it stays the same. :sweat_smile: I’ve also been wanting to ss my trades, but I thought it would be weird since I use my TradingView chart to open positions, but I actually open the position on a separate account on my mobile. :open_mouth: Does that make sense?

Do you also have plans to start a journal? :smiley: Would also love to support youuu! :blush: Good luck to us this week. :blush:

Hi guuuuuys! :blush: Another week, another trade! :blush: I got carried away and started posting on the forums again, before I got to open a trade. :open_mouth: But I’m back now! Once again, I’ll try to monitor my charts and open a position first before I go around the forums again. :sweat_smile:

Happy to share that I also hit my TP for this trade. :blush: I wanted to get in another short for this pair cause I saw it went further down after hitting my TP, but it was already almost the end of the week. :open_mouth: Looks like price is starting to move the other direction. Maybe a long position this week? :thinking: Time to wait and see! :blush:

Just checked this pair again, and my RSI is now above 50. :open_mouth: An EMA crossover is also likely to happen with the current huge green candle on the 4H. :thinking: I want to wait until this candle closes before opening a position, but I’ll let you guys know how that goes! :open_mouth: Anyone in on this pair?

I spotted a spinning bottom on the daily chart for this pair, which could signal a bullish reversal. :open_mouth: Now I’m more convinced to open a long position.

1 Like

I hope this makes some sense @Thubay! :sweat_smile: I’ll just try to explain what I see on the charts as I post them. :sweat_smile:

Hmmm. :thinking: The crossover hasn’t happened yet, but the other signs point to a bullish position. :open_mouth: So I got in @141.769 and I’ll set my SL @140.966. :pray: May the pips be in our favor!

Still too early to say how this trade will go. :sweat_smile: It’s in the green now, but not by much so I’ll keep monitoring before I go to bed. :sweat_smile: Anyone also trading this pair? :blush:

1 Like

I wish there was like a poll where people would vote like “Are you bullish or bearish for this pair this week?” so I get an idea if I’m on the winning or losing side. :sweat_smile:

Hey Rose, another new week! Wishing you the best of luck. I see you’ve added screenshots to your trades—it makes things much easier to understand. And no, it’s not weird. I also take trades in MT4, and TradingView is just for supplementary chart purposes. By the way, there’s a tool in TradingView that can show your positions if it would be helpful to you. I’ve attached an example in the screenshot.

2 Likes

Thank youuu Thubay! :blush: I’ll do a bit of experimenting with my TradingView to see how I can do this also. :blush: It would definitely help so I wouldn’t have to switch from my laptop to my phone every time I wanna check my charts. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Also, I hope you hit your target for your GBPUSD trade! :blush: You’re sooooo close to it too (based on your screenshot). :blush:

Hi guuuuuys! :blush: Another week, another trade. :blush: So, as usual, I’ll try to open a position first before reading through posts here. :blush: For some reason, I’ve only been away for a week. but it feels like so much has happened in my life that I wanna share here. :sweat_smile: So hopefully I spot a good trade!

Good luck to us this week! :blush:

Unfortunately, this trade got stopped out. But I hope to make up for it this week! :pray: Still checking out my USDJPY charts.

I’m checking my USDJPY charts now. I usually stay on the 4H. But interestingly, we might be seeing a shooting star on the daily. :thinking: This could signal an upcoming drop in price, but apart from this, I have to look at other tools indicating that this would be the case. :thinking: No crossover on my MAs yet.

Anyone on this trade?

1 Like

Potential crossover on the hourly. I’ll probably wait for this candle and the next one to close before opening a position. :open_mouth: I’ll check out EURUSD for now! :blush:

1 Like

I didn’t get the chance to update because I kinda wanted to jump in on this one right away, but I got in a quick long position for EURUSD. A crossover has happened on the hourly, and a potential crossover on my 4H.

I got in @1.11517 and set my TP @1.11773 SL @ 1.11289. :open_mouth: I think I will either get stopped out or hit my TP for this trade while I’m still online :sweat_smile: We’ll have to wait and see! :smiley: I’ll also target to get in another trade for the dollar yen.

This trade is still currently in the green, but I guess it’s still too early to tell if I’d hit my TP for this. :pray: I’ll stay up for now and monitor my charts in the next couple of hours. :pray: