My Trading Journal (Driving My Ferarri EA)

a bit slow today but still in profit!!

Nice man, when u reach 20k can u send 1k to me?

latest update!!

So u posted at 2:16 and in picture half of ur trades was closed betwen 3-4. Something isnt right ye?

i dont understand, what you mean kuzia?

here’s the latest one to keep you happy!!! remember im driving my ferrari ea crazy, cheers mate!

song for you guys!!
Song about trading Forex by Dovile Imbrasaite - YouTube

hi toby! u gonna show us how this works :slight_smile:

Timezone’s buddy. They vary broker to broker.

i will soon!

horrible friday !! anyway we’re in a drawdown a bit still able to manage profits, and also you will notice my lot size is 0.3 minilot that contribute to our floating, just to let you know maximum drawdown so far is 5.35%, im still in green zone, and hoping to gain more pips next week,… have a good weekend.

Which broker U are using?

im using fxpro, cheers!

result for today!!!, 54+% so far after 3 weeks of trading.

today’s result!

its not nice to drive my ferrari EA to the land of greece!!! a bit of floating but we’re still in green zone., hopefully you guys still ok after this volatile market!

Good (in a way) to know other people are taking hits. I thought I had been living in a dream world after making good gains over the last three weeks. These last two days… ouch!!

Looking good! However, little bit scary too.

Good Luck!

nevergiveupss, your name says it all!! trading forex is hard, scary and sometimes smooth, so nevergiveupss!!! as long as every month your able to profit either 1-100%. cheers!!!

sorry guys for my late update about my trading journal, last week the beast (gbpjpy) totally took away some of my profits, few stoplosses occured, anyway after 1 month of trading with my ea i only manage to get 42.8% profit, still ok for me, heres the latest result so far.

setting up equity protection help me maintain few % profit every month!! cheers