My Trading Journal (Driving My Ferarri EA)

Keep it rocks!!!

thanks nevergiveupss, i won’t give up!!

Hi Toby can u advise if these results r from ur 600 seconds inside bar strategy?i can see 300 pips sl on some trades…thxs isabelle

no isabelle, this is my personal ea with manual intervention and few indicators !! i will share this strategy with my ea soon if im happy with the result!!! cheers!

latest update!!!

Still looking good! However, the tires are little soft!
Cheers:p

lol !!! thanks…

Toby, just keep rollin man, its all about chippin away,

wow Toby,

Good for you. I wish i can turn some on my momey into some of your gains… Good stuff… Cant wait for some explanation as to how you are doing this.

Good Luck and thanks for the updates… keep’m coming.

esh

Mighta been a bit of a rough day for the Ferrari… :frowning:

you’re right, it’s not gonna be smooth all the time, but im getting there!
here the latest result:

Kinda dangerous to move stops like that… It worked for you temporarily, but leaves a few questions as to the sustainability of your strategy long term.

I don’t know what your entry criteria is, but if you have to readjust to keep trades from stopping out, you might want to revisit it. There are things you could be doing to turn that drawdown around a bit in your favor.

Here’s a hint: There’s more than one type of entry;)

thanks for your very constructive criticism:8: remember everything in this world is temporary there is no sustainability.

sorry guys for not updating my my journal for a while, been busy!! heres my latest update

nice, keep rolling

result after 26 trading days, looks like i might be able to double my account before second month of trading end.

That $5400 unrealized loss might put a ding in that plan…

But you’re definitely going the right direction:)

Hi Toby123,

I have read through your thread and I am very impressed with your results. Would it be possible to share your ea and strategy so that other people may try it and possibly improve it. Cheers,

Mike

i will soon, cheers mike

nice stuff… looking forward for your kind sharing toby!