My Trading Journal (Driving My Ferarri EA)

Hello toby,

Is it possible to trade this EA manually? I would really like to know since I don’t use MT4, and my broker doesn’t support MT4 yet. So I was wondering if such a great strategy can be traded on a larger time frame and manually. Many thanks!

Nice! You should hit the $1 million mark by the end of the year if you can continue your success. Try and get a book published if you succeed. Hell, even turning $10k into $100k in three months should get you some media exposure. Good luck!!!

hey pletokyo, i dont understand what you mean exactly, but if you have ea it will trade automatically but you can control it by yourself, i recommend you to use google and learn about Expert advisor, and everything you said is possible!!cheers!!!

Hi toby,

I understand that expert advisor helps you execute your trading system. But a lot of FX brokers in Japan do not even support MT4 (I trade with Oanda Japan, and they don’t support MT4 either, which is pretty insane).

So, when you decide to share your amazing system with us, could you also let us know how people who don’t use MT4 can execute that system manually? Maybe not exactly the same way as an EA would do, but the rationale behind your strategy. If it’s too complicated to be done by human, I guess I will just have to find another broker with MT4. Anyway, thanks a lot for your reply!

I will recommend all the newbie not to go for any EA based trading and only learn the manual methods. But in case if you do not have the time then EA is the way to go.

still waiting

Guess, you might have reached your target…!!!

What’s the latest update, toby?

Well, he’s on vacation lol

Vacation seems to be so long…!!!

Well when you are driving around in your new Ferrari your not in a hurry to get back. Your just in a hurry to get somewhere so that you can hurry to get somewhere else.

toby must be enjoying his new Ferrari. :slight_smile:

It seems that he may have dissapeared. I am using " Tom’s EA " on a live account. You can find it through google. It works well and the price will give you sticker shock. I am not in any way involved with the creator of this ea, only saying that it has worked well for me. For anyone interested in an ea, this is a good one to test. Cheers,

Mike

Hey toby what’s the latest update?

One would assume he blew up his account with his martingale system. Another ea ( an oldie ) is indo run. Google it and it is free. Make sure the martingale is false and allow $5,000 for every .01 position and it will steadily increase your account. Cheers,

Mike

Mike,
How long have you been using the robot for?
From reading around on the forums most robots eventually fail and blow your account up.

NWAM

I don’t use it as my manuel trading kicks butt ( see Petefaders thread on vsa ). That said there is always risk and try it on demo with different pairs. If it was my account I would use GY with at least $5,000 per .01 position. All the best,

Mike

I assume toby blew up his account?

How’s everyone doing here?

Fantastic Toby. How about you?

Wow… 10k to 70k so quickly! Amazing. Did you ever make it to 100k? If your account is still rolling, post pic of your new ferarri for inspiration plz.

What leverage does your broker offer? Do you think I can play that aggressive on a 50:1 leverage?