My Trading Journal (Driving My Ferarri EA)

Amazing!!!

hoping to reach my 100k target soon, 580% profit since jan 20 " im over the moon", here’s the result so far!!.

Blast the a$$ Toby!!

When, if ever, will you share your system?

Here’s the answer! I think when the sun rises in the west! Lol
:eek:

He wont until he finds enough people to sell it privately

very soon guys this system will be yours too, just lets watch and see if this system able to reach my target 100k, for the meantime heres the update result.

Ok, here’s how it works if you read the very beginning of the thread,

He short the USD against its counperpart
Long EUR/USD,SHort USD/CHF
,short USD/CAD,and he’s favor long EUR/GBP
If the USD drops, he makes money, If the USD rally he continues to add more lots.

During the last 3-4 months, the markets very much favor the EUR? He’s making money! and remember, he’s risking quite high if you pay attention to the used margin as today about 29% against his balance! as long as the EUR is up he’s ok but when the USD is rally? guest what?
Cheers,

Very nice. In three months, you would’ve turned $10k into $100k.

Assuming your results are repeatable by the end of July, you should turn $100k into $1M. By the end of the year you’ll have $10M, and by end of next year at least $1B. :slight_smile:

Excuse me for asking a newbie question but does he make all transactions at the same time or is there a specific time of the day he does that.

you inspire me so much nevergiveupss, luv you man lol,!!!

kingkaivar nice to see you here, im not dreaming to have million, all i want is to have a consistent profit every month either 1% or more!! just enough to pay my mortgage!!

1. Check out google translator

2. Translate “Will FerarriEA ever die” from English to Vietnamese

3. Copy the text and then translate it back to English

4. What a truth LOL

LOL!!! We hope!!!

Will FerarriEA ever die -->Sẽ FerarriEA bao giờ chết —> FerarriEA will never die :58:

applause!!!

Are these results with a live or demo account?

I want to know as well. If it’s real money, I’ll assume that psychological elements will start affecting you. Turning $10k into $100k in cold hard cash in three months is very rare. Alot of people will be tempted to cash a part of that out or cap their lot sizes until they adjust to the extra digit. I wish I had the luxury of finding this out for myself. :smiley:

Is it maintenance time again for Ferrari or what!
:60:

latest updates!!!

looking forward for my 100k soon!!! whop whop!!!