My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, the sun already lighting the earth and still amid Ramadhan Kareem for all muslims in the world.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Oil price yesterday rise high to 84.53 level price, despite the oil price dropping again to the low of Preformatted text80.69 only a day market. Meanwhile, the gold price also formed bearish candles with long wicks or top and bottom candles.

Yesterday I tries to open to buy gold but eventually hit stop loss because the gold dropped and formed a bearish candle. Here I take note if trading on gold, I recommend to not chasing the price, because high volatility on gold could lead to loss especially if using a tight stop loss.

Trading on gold does not suit for account balance with small capital, but it is good for trading capital of at least $500, it becomes an interesting asset to making money from the high volatility of the gold market.

Today I tries to bet again on gold and because I use small balance now setup stop loss only less than 2% from account. I tries open buy because in M5 I see gold price break high and I think the price will move higher today.

Hello world, the sun alteady above horizon, the light pretty hot today around my place, still amid Ramadhan Kareem in the last few days left.

Come back again to my trading journal, here I just write anything about trading in the forex market.

Oil prices were steady to move near the 80 level prices, meanwhile, Gold eventually tries to wake up and landed near 2006 after dropping to 1992 on 14 April. BTCUSD price also rise again and landed at the 30k level price.

Yesterday’s position order on gold hit a stop loss despite the price eventually rising to reach a target, high volatile market has a risk in trading gold. However without risk management also too much risk due oil price’s very large movement average.

Today still hold my hand from opening new trades.

Hello world, happy Eid for all Muslimes in the world who today celebrating after a month fasting in Ramadhan.

Despite celebrating Eid, but forex market remains open. Take a look at Gold, the price is now moving near 1983 and declined on Friday market, while Oil price also decline in last Friday.

Monday market, there are traders who prefer to wait and see, and now by looking at gold prices on an hourly timeframe, I have not yet opened any trades.

Hello world, today is Tuesday, the second day market forex open.

Back to my trading journal with FXOPen. Yesterday trading still faced loss, order buy BTCISD hitted stop loss because the price still move on trading range and my stop loss is tight.

BTCUSD seems still consolidated on trading range 27k, I tries to moving another pair

On Gold, the price daily shows two days bullish candle, and tries open buy with stop loss and target profit.

Hello world, how are you today, hot around my place, the sun rising high above horizon.

Come back again to my trading journal with FXOpen. Share anything about trading forex.

I just open the chart MT4 terminal FXOpen, browse tab to another tab to scan pairs, I see gold price bullish yesterday but still in previous range. Oil price dropped to lower level below 80 level price. Meanwhile BTCUSD move higher and tries to wake up after dropped to low 26k, now BTCUSD price above 28k level price.

Today I just tries open sell on EURJPY, with short term target stop loss and target profit.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun rising above horizon and hot lighting the earth. Despite the Sun age already trillion years but his fuel still strong till now even hot more.

Come back to my trading journal trading with FXOpen. Profit and loss always occurs and not easy, however still keep spirit to trade don’t let to loose.

Yesterday my trades hit stop loss, the price is dynamic, and we can’t control,although I hope the price rising high, but in fact the price is drop, and can’t blaming the market, why you not support my trades, why you against my trades, no we just follow the market flow, risk management is one feature to manage the risk using stop loss.

Today I see BTCUSD move higher volatile, BTCUSD price formed bullish candle with long shadow, meanwhile gold even less volatile, the metal yellow traded 1990.35 in FXOpen at time of writing. Meanwhile oil price also dropped sharply near 74 support zone level.

Till now still not yet open any trades.

Good morning world, how are you today, hot around my place now.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, all traders expect to get profit in this week, but sometimes loss inevitable.

My pending order buy limit on gold still not hit and now gold price is 1986, near neutral zone level. Bollinger band narrow indicating lower volatility. In the hourly timeframe gold price tries to push down, and cross MA line.

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun rise above horizon,

Come back to my trading journal, here I just write trading activity with FXOpen broker.

Gold price still fluctuate yesterday but not hit my pending order, today tries to add pending order again.

Hello world, today is Wednesday.

Back to my trading journal here I just want to write anything about trading activity with FXOpen.

The gold price I see yesterday rose again after dropping to nearly 1979, and now the price is near 2015. Unfortunately, my pending order buy limit yesterday hit stop loss first in 1979. if not hit stop loss the profit could be high. It is not a problem, I just implemented tight risk management.

One pending order has not hit and I will cancel later, Now the price is already high, and still become a question is this resistance zone?

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun still shy to shows face today around my place, in the morning already rainfall from the sky.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, here I write anything about forex based my insight and experience in the trading journal.

Yesterday my order sell on gold eventually hit stop loss again because gold price even rose very high to 2081.82, I can’t imagine without stop loss probably my account getting margin call only a day market.

Today I still try again on gold, because in the daily timeframe figured pin bar candle and the price already move very high, I try to open sell amid the consolidation market, still, I use stop loss if likely the price eventually continues to rise again.

Hello world, Monday market open

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today.

In the last week, the Oil price tries to rise again after a heavy drop low of 63.83. Now oil price is near 71 and probably can reach 72 in the near future.

In the previous week, my trading is less good, there are some order hit stop loss. However still want to try again, to increasing money through forex trading with FXOpen. Still want to repeat success story on the past.

Today I not yet open any trades, still waiting best time and opportunities.

Gold price still flat and consolidated now seen in the low timeframe.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun already above the Horizon, the sun light around my place naturally.

Come back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Yesterday I not yet trade and now also still no trade, the gold now expected to rise again.

Information for traders now FXOpen open new registration contest free demo account on TickTrader platform, detail contest at https://shorturl.at/ejCDR

Hello world, how are you today, the sunshine lighting the earth today.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today,

Open chart MT4 terminal, I see USD strengthening to another currency, a Gold price drop from a high of 2041.09 dropped to a low 2011 a day market. GBPUSD drop from a high of 1.26408 to a low of 1.25115. EURUSD dropped from a high of 1.09980 to a low of 1.09002.

In the H1 now I see gold price consolidating in the last several hours indicating a downtrend weakening. In the H1 the price is near the lower band, I think this becomes good support, so I try to open but in this zone.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun still always be there gives a hot to the earth.

Come back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Forex market movement is dynamic, and unpredictable, sometimes the problem is face false signal, when this occur, as before already making market analysis and signal been comfirmed then decided to open trades, but sometimes expectation out from reality.

This feeling regrret maybe appear in minds, howeever we can’t bring the time back, past time will not repeated, but still we have chances on next time.

Today I see Gold price, the price hit my stop loss again, and this is raw loss occured. Oil price too, the price dropped again, in last week, seem USD strengthening to all major currency.

Monday market still not open any trades now.

Hello world, how are you today, hope the world remains full in peace.

Back to my trading journal to write anything.

My trading journey is always up and down like the market itself, profit in trading sometimes gain a higher return, but sometimes loss, making a stable profit in trading is difficult, yesterday I open three orders, two losses, and one profit, with calculation p/l still positive because I use tight stop loss and large target with ratio roughly 1:3.

Now still no trade in my chart, I see Gold price movement small range daily, trading on gold high volatile is risky when only using tight stop loss, mainly with a market order, so maybe better trading gold using pending order to adjust risk level.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun already shows the light out there between building and trees.

Today tries to open buy EURJPY, using stop loss and target profit.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun rise above horizon, the light hot through the trees and building.

Come back again to my trading journal.

Buy order yesterday hit taking profit, EURJPY price rising high to 149.135, It is formed harami candle indicating strong uptrend without shadow.

This is weird because in other pair EURUSD now formed bearish candle, this become negative correlation as before often in positive correlation.

Today try again put pending order EURJPY

Hello world, hope today no rain fall.

Come back again to my trading journal.

Yesterday I put pending order buy on EURJPY, and today I see the order floating profit but still not hit target profit, I will modify stop loss at break even point

Hello world, how are you today? Monday market opening gives new opportunities to catch a profit.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, I just open the MT4 platform since woke up, monitoring the chart, I see the Gold price forming a bullish candle on last week, a gap occur in oil price seen in the hourly timeframe, EURUSD also tries to wake up after significant drop on the previous week.

Today still not yet open any trades, since my order on last week hit stop loss.

Hello world, how are you today? wake up early time than before, the workload in a couple of days.

Spent time writing in my trading journal again, sharing experiences and trading journey, and information.

Yesterday my order hit stop loss, gold price still consolidated and using tight stop loss on gold will often hit stop loss due to high volatility.

Gold price yesterday formed a small bearish candle with a high 1982.49 and a low 1969.00

Meanwhile, Oil prices also drop to a low of 70.60 yesterday, fears the US default becomes the reason oil prices to sink.

Today not yet open new trades.