My trading journal

Hi,
I am a new trader, I have demo traded for a year and two months before founding my life account.
I started with 2000 USD. I’ve opened this thread to be detailing my daily trading activities as advised by Dr. Pipslow. You’re welcome to contribute,and share your opinions. Welcome to my world!

2 Likes

Hi Alphabear! I’m also new and just started to trade in a demo account. What currencies do you trade? :slight_smile:

See you around!

Hello @AphaBear! :smiley: :smiley: Welcome to BP! :slight_smile: Super excited to see more of your trading activities since I also plan to go live by the end of the year. :stuck_out_tongue: fingers crossed. Are you trading any particular system right now? :slight_smile:

Sorry that I am replying late. I am trying to figure out a consistent profiting system, i will keep you post Rose. thanks for reaching out to me , hope your studies is going on fine?

Before I was trading any pair that I Could find a signal in, but market has thought me that’s a bad way to go, due to Correlation. right now i trade EURUSD only

1 Like

My London session trade

this trade is still open i will let it run and see what happens tomorrow

I agree. It’s better to focus on one currency pair especially for newbie traders.

Good luck on your trading journey! :slight_smile:

Thanks mate. How is your journey as a trader?