My trading progress (Stage 2) on FXCM Demo Account

1- Continuing the discussion from Sufshiken Trading Progress:

2- Continuing the discussion from Have I proved wrong the Rule of 90/90/90 or not? :slight_smile::

Since I have completed the 1st stage of my forex trading, so I am discontinuing to posting my trading progress in the above two threads.

That’s why I am creating a new thread to post my results from onward for the review of BP community.

Hi BP community

After completing the 1st stage of my Demo trading with XMGlobal, I have opened a new Demo account with FXCM on 2nd April, 2019 with the initial Equity of US$.50,000 and 1:400 leverage.

Here is the results of my first week progress for your review.

and here is Myfxbook - FXCM Demo Account Link

1 Like

.UPDATE FOR MY 2ND STAGE PERFORMANCE

I couldn’t trade during three weeks of April, 2019 due to some domestic issues, that’s why I could not update my thread.

Here is the screenshot of my latest trades of 1st week of May, 2019.

And here is Myfxbook account;s link.

1 Like

UPDATE OF 2ND WEEK OF MAY, 2019

Hi BP Community

Here is my last week trading progress for your review and comments:

And here is Myfxbook account’s link

Sufshiken

Hi again

Here is an Update of my trading results from 1st May to 17th May, 2019.

I started my account with the balance of US$.50,000/= and 400:1 leverage. But I always tried to restrict myself not to use leverage more than 5:1. (50,000 *5 = 250,000).

I always take/calculate 1% risk of my outstanding balance before opening a new trade. (If I took $250,000 as current O/S balance then 1% of which would be $,2,500/=, maximum risk to be taken to open a trade).

Here is the snapshot of my account statement for the period from 1st to 17th May, 2019

And here is the link of Myfxbook account

Sufshiken
Your FUTURE is destined by what YOU do TODAY, not Tomorrow.

Edit: But, in two instances, I violated my risk management and availed up to 2% risk for my trades.

Edit 2: These days I am on Fasting (observing Ramazan in my country).

Usually, after retuning to Home from my Office, I take a look at the charts on my system and book a trade along with setting my TP and Sl.

After doing so, I take short sleep after 3 pm (GMT+5) my local time for few hours. That’s why you may observe few trades in which either I booked losses or couldn’t availed more profit rather loosed my unrealized profit.

Just because I was unable to exit or readjust these trades on time as I was away from my system due to taking nap or sleeping at that time.

@anon58863749 ,

Nice job!

I find I have to continually be aware my emotional state following my rules.

Thanks @frandlost for your appreciation.

Best of luck for your Demo trading.

Sufshiken