My trading system: Divergence trading and a mathematical model

Hello guys, I would like to share one of strategies that I am using. It is based on divergence. I will provide some basic introduction to the system step by step.

1. Brief explanation of what divergence is.
  2. Types of divergence
  3. The mathematical model you need to select the best trading opportunity based on divergence.

Lets take the example of usdcnh today at 11.12 am (my times is GMT +3 hours).

Do you notice any divergence? The price is making higher low while the oscillator in this case is making lower low. This indicates underlying strength.
It provides a god chance to enter the market.

For me, this was a trading opportunity that I could not miss, and the result did not disappoint. The first image shows trend the market followed.

I will share my strategy step by step so that we can learn and grow together. feel free to point out a few things that can help me improve my strategy. The point is to make one another a better trader.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Another case of divergence that I would like us to look at:

This is EURNZD.

Look at the white lines: one on the chart and the other on stochastic. See the following.
1. Price is making lower low.
2. The oscillator (stochastic) is making lower low.
There is a divergence here.

Trade closed at a small profit

Closed that trade early because its the first day of trading and trend is not very much preditable today.

Right now, I am looking at CADJPY.

Could this be a perfect case of divergence?

Probably, this offers an opportunity to sell

However, this is not 100% sure set up. Why?

Let us look at the image below.

The Red line illustrates probable resistance/support where the downtrend could possible pause and even reverse. Lets wait and see.

Also check Audsgd, you will see a smilar kind of divergence

am closing the trade at that small proift:

because of that resistance/support i pointed out earlier. By the way it is support or resistance? Some please clarify it for me if you care?

For audsgd, its not possible for me to determine “gravity” of the market using my algorithm at the moment.

if your cared to chck for this, you saw a divergence there as shown by the two white trend lines:

check how this one went, using my strategy it is possible to trade profitably and earn a living.

1 Like