My Trend Following Journal

My trading journey started a few years ago. After blowing a couple of small accounts, I decided that forex was not for me. During the last few months I started looking in to it again. I have tested a lot of strategies, and my account balance have, once again, suffered.

Then I started looking into trend following. I have come to believe that that’s a strategy I will be able to follow. The idea is that if I can catch a big trend, it will more than pay for the many small losses I will have to endure along the way.

I am trading with a very small account, but hopefully I will be able to document that, with correct money management, it is possible to turn a small account into a big account.

The attached image show the trades I am in at the moment. I wil try to update this every friday in the months to come.

At the moment I am using different entry strategies. I believe that when it comes to trend following the point is to just get in the markets with tight stop losses. When I catch a trend I will let the profits run as far it will go. I will put in 2% of my equity in every trade I take.