My ultimate system - 128K% profit in 1 year

I just try to explain in simple terms since the < higher > lower gets confusing.

Day 1: High is 1.08248
Day 2: Price close 1.08377 (pricer higher than Day 1 high)
Day 3: Open a short position, wait for day to close, set take profit at current day low
Day 4-5-6: Take profit.

2 Likes

Hi @KGMK, thanks for you explanation. :slight_smile:

So when we open position today, we will know the TP after the candle close, and set the TP tomorrow. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance :pray:

Yes, that’s correct

1 Like

LTCUSD 1H 306% profit between 08-01 to 09-30.

Hi. Still comfuse, if we have 2 day green candle (last close above the first), tnen we take short on day 3?

This reminds me of the Smash Day strategy, developed by Larry Williams. Worth a look.

1 Like

I run it now on 2000 tickers.

10640% profit in 1 year.

Not all numbers are accurate but it should give an idea how the strategy is working overall if done on all stock markets. It’s not accounted of spreads, commissions, low-value trades and so on.

Time to run it on a demo account and see results in real time.

This thread has inspired me to look again at simple mechanical D1 strategies.

This is the first one I’m going to test. For longs -

• if the Close is above the 50EMA, set a buy at the day’s High, with a stop-loss at the day’s Low
  • exit at the first profitable Close
  • do not cancel untriggered trades, keep adding new buy orders
1 Like

Glad to hear.

I will give the EMA thing a shot as well.

Worth taking a look also

This is one of the best interviews I seen in trading

1 Like

I like this, it makes sense to expect a pullback after 2 consecutive up or down days. And I like the idea of using this approach for scalping or day trading, as Johnny mentioned.

Great contribution, thank you.

1 Like

Improved algo.

Now 1 year profit 235693%

Are you using Real Ticks in your backtesting or this Calculated Ticks?

1 Like

Real ticks from Metatrader 5.

Using copy_rates_from function in Python. So ticks are the ones delivered by the broker in regular candle not heikin ashi

Here is the OHLC

Same results in forward testing then?

Let’s see later today :crazy_face:

The forex market just open 40 minutes ago. I will take a look before going to bed if any of the signals triggered but mostly focused on the CFD market.

There are a couple of issues of course. The drawdown on 14 out of 2000 trades (0.7%) trades are -300% or more. My goal is to get these down to a sizable 20-30% drawdown. It’s a problem with the code logic which I think of course can be a lot more improved. Spending a lot of time playing StarCraft 2 and thinking how to solve it lol

Drawdown

1 week strategy. Total profit 2674%

Now becomes speculation how we going to solve drawdown, commission rates and spreads.

Great job. I think you can increase the odds of winning if you add this system to a trending market

1 month on 1H. 100K% profit

Zero losing trades, but comissions and spreads probably going to eat up some of these trades.

Going to test tonight see what happens when I wake up tomorrow