My ultimate system - 128K% profit in 1 year

Well, almost $5000 USD in profit last 2 hours.

I’m thinking spreads and/or commissions are going to eat up most of these profits on 1H candles.

Still, very interesting thread.

Problem now, I was forgetting the OHLC data is delayed with 1H. I was thinking I could get the next bar candle open price, wait for 1 hour then go retrive the OHLC price after 1 hour but boy my logic was mistaken.

There is two solutions now, either use the OHLC data one hour prior and do trade on next candle but then I could as well use RSI(2) on close price instead of open price OR stream the data set every 1 minute, use the first minute as the open price for 1H candle and then after 1H collect all 60 minute of 1M data and do the OHLC calculation manually.

Hmm, not sure which direction I am going to take if not both. If going to stream the 1M can’t open 2000 threads on the computer so the algo will then be very limited to only trading 50 tickers at same time which my AMD Ryzen 5 processor can handle. Or rent 40 cloud servers lol

Either way if I am going to select the 1M approach to calculate the 1H OHLC then I will get the most reliable data. It can also open a opportunity for another 1M trading strategy I am doing for stock openings every morning at 9.30AM.

So result for first day trading. Profit $15.000 and $-20K drawdown. Total profit $-5K. :roll_eyes:

UPDATE:
I am going to try the 1H OHLC delayed strategy for rest of the week. I have two other strategies I want to try which involve the 1M OHLC data streaming which will take full day of work can as well try next week. Plan for weekend going to trade cryptocurrency with the 1M OHLC streaming.

Well, kind of work the same I guess.

Live OHLC data 1H:

Total profit: 1582.28% (Can’t make take-profit work with Metatrader 5 API)

Delayed 1H OHLC data:

Total profit: 1579.55% (Can work with Metatrader 5 API)

So I guess only difference in profit percentage is only -3%.

Not 100% necessary. The comissions at most will only be $3 per lot and the spreads usually when paying comissions is not that high. I think only 1-5 pip for most forex tickers. So if I am going to sell it off at the same price I am buying it (if trade goes south) the most I will be in minus is -$3 per trade plus the 1 pip but this could also be calculated in the take profit price.

Comission-free trading and only paying spreads thats not going to work at all. Already tried that. The worst thing also they going to change the spreads whenever they want. So it’s extremely unreliable. Sometimes you are only down $5 when you place order. Sometimes you down already $500 on order place because of the manipulated spreads by comission-free brokers.

Why every broker is trying to push comission-free trading on retail investors? Because they are making way too much money doing that. Nobody professional is ever going to trade comission-free.

The comissions do vary between different brokers. IG Markets take $30 comission on each trade but 0.00 pip spreads on 5000 tickers. Makes sense if you are trading with $1M each day. CMCmarkets.com pretty reliable, low comission and low spreads. Vantage Markets is kind of a little bit more spreads, same comission but then they also offer their $200K Elite Funded Program

1 Like

Hi KGMK
thanks a lot for the indications you give
in the case of the EURDKK at 16:00:44 have you set a negative TakeProfit or a StopLoss? on the Low of the previous candle?
If the price “runs away” how do you manage the loss?
Thanks

A little bit strange right… I made 4000 trades and not a single lossing trade. I started looking into the code and discovered I made a mistake with where I was looking last high/low is.

Sorry guys. It was not working that good, but still manage to make around 400-500% profit each month instead of 30K profit each month.

Still getting to the StopLoss. I do realize it’s off some importance but not setting it too tight. Maybe around 2.5 ATR is what most Hedge Funder managers prefer to do. So you still give the trade room to breath.

But I do imit or what the English word, say honest, that some of these run away trades do kind of annoy me when I do not set a stop-loss. If I set the stop loss too tight, around 1% risk then my strategy would go from 400% down to -300%. So not setting it too tight like some of my ex-girlfriends from Thailand, Peru and Phillipines.

Been working now with 14 different trading algorthims. Some are excellent for 1M, others better for 1D charts.

I did discover a new indicator recently. The ADX plus the DI+ and DI-. Average directional movement index. Which have show to be very useful for half of my strategies. Especially when you are doing gap-up and gap-down strategies on the stock market. Even better than RSI and MACD. RSI at this point just becoming good exit signals.

Some of the more extreme and ridiclious trading strategies I been working with is when you look at the Long-Legged Doji Candle

If you set a trade on each of the sides on a 1D chart, both long and short, you still manage to do a 500% profit each month considently. If you do option orders, you could manage the risk even better.

Futures trading, I don’t know yet what to think off it. But I see some of these order books sometimes go from 30K sellers to 500K sellers 5 times in last 30 minutes while the buying power often times stay at same volume. So I guess it should be possible to develop machine learning algorthims for the futures market also. I don’t have enough data on the futures order books yet.

If all of your guys are setting stop loss at 1% and profit target at 2% then all of the banks and big guys know where your to enter the trade. So they going to put their order when your liquidity ends. I seen a bit frustration with my Chinese friends, which got put of their stop loss too early and now they start to think its a conspiracy. Not they have access to this forum but don’t set stop loss at levels which is too transparent. Big banks need to fullfil their orders at high liquidity. So they going to grab liquidity where they think everyone put their stop loss. Thats why when you are doing support v.s ressistence level trading you seen trades everyone loss their money at the level banks start to enter their trades. Because they need enough volume to support their 200M-500M trades.

1 Like

sorry I’m an idiot from birth I can’t do anything about it
I didn’t understand anything at all
at what time do you place the order in the third bar hoping that the price goes back down?
and if we have 23 bars all buy we have 23 orders in loss or close??
you look at two days in a row if they are the same sign and place third hoping that the third bar is in pullback???
a coin tossed in the air wasn’t a better strategy??

Look trading is a gamble in itself.

You are not a idiot. We are all idiots.

We place orders with a automated system. A system we machine learn with historical at data. We have 16 different strategies.

It dont matter if futures market, option market or regular trading.

This thread algo move into new thread Beagle Boys Machine Learning

where we can find results from real account?

2 Likes