My USDJPY Charts - feel free to comment. would be nice to get feedback

Weekly, Daily, 4hr

I’m still long on it. Though your reasoning for a short term reversal is favorable.

cheers for reply mastergunner, appreciated. hope ur long works out for you. i hear there is a barrier option @ 82 so they may still gun for this?

Up TL still holding on the 4hr so the march up continues. 82 barrier option blown away and now the 82.50 barriers in play!! if pair can get solid close and hold subsequent retest of 81.70ish then pair could march very quickly up the hill to the 84 handle.

congrats on ur long MG…

82.50 Barrier GONE!! pull back to 81.70 time?

uptrend continues, tho 82.50 holding PA up

update - short term TL done

will use any pull back to main up TL (in green) to potentially get long

just shooting the breeze…

update

Looks like I could have held on a bit longer yet. That damn trader’s greed. I yanked in a boatload of pips surpassing original expectations and there i am questioning it.

Can’t have it all, but it should we be nice to.

nice one mate, UJ doesnt always oblige with regards to short term bucket loads these days so good on yer!

G

like i said, i like charting…heres yet another spin on UJ for coming monday…like to keep my mind and options open!!

Monthly Chart - Have makred what looks like importan levels. (please tell me what i have missed and also what i could improve on as not many of the experianced heads here have been forthcoming with comments as i had hoped. cheers to Mastergunner tho).

Weekly chart…the more i look at this pair the more i think buy and hold!!!

Daily Chart - close but no cigar (yet)

looking at the 4hr (drilling down yet again!) PA on the line chart has closed above the down TL drawn in the higher tf chart…does this mean breakout and we will see 84 VERY soon? maybe given what the BOJ is up too these days OR are we head faking and will see move back down again before next upmove resumes?

Looking at the 4hr again it would seem the 82 handle for this pair is v important near term.

long scalp? target recent high - divergence suggests.

4hr close below 82 takes me short targeting rising TL.