My Very First Post

Greetings from South Africa :wave:. New to the forum, but not to trading. Looking forward to contribute to the community.

1 Like

so many beginners in there who came from south Africa , i hope you will feel good , because this community is very friendly. happy trading

have you finished any kind of basic level of trading ? if not you can go through the psychology of school.

1 Like

can you please ensure whats your basic trading condition right now ? any basic level you have finished ?

Thanks for the questions. I am a full-time trader. I focus on scalping and intraday trades. Learning the forex market is always an ongoing process. Since the market is so unpredictable you will make many mistakes, however mistakes must always be seen as an opportunity to learn.

scalping is really profitable but of course for that we the traders first of all need to make sure most powerful money management , otherwise this approach can be useless.

Well, if you are interested to learn Forex; then please use the search box by your keywords! This forum is the best place to start Forex learning!

besides learning it is more appropriate to trade in a practice account , otherwise any kind of learning attitude will be useless.

Lots of people from SA here, it is popular because of the income potential and low cost of living.