My way...my journey toward a million dollar funded account

Great catch.

This is obviously just a shill for Axi.

1 Like

Axi is one of those “sharp” brokers who make a big deal out of being regulated by ASIC and the FCA, and they do have companies that are, but this Axi “Select“, of course, is available only to accounts using a different branch, registered only in St. Vincent and the Grenadines!! :open_mouth: :laughing: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The forum should ban people like OP.

Also…OP is profitfarmer, or rather, profitscammer from Forex Factory.

Both posts the same screenshots and both are called Z.

Go figure.

What on earth is going on here? You keep claiming profits but are resetting an account. Why would anybody do that? Ever?

I couldn’t give a hoot what my trading score is. The only thing that matters in this game is equity. Although I suspect a high score means more funding, so promoting you to reset and never make profits in this case.

Plus if you can make money trading, why would you go through a ‘prop’ firm and not just regularly add money to your own trading account? In the long run you’d be better off if you actually can trade.

5 Likes

He’s a shill for that scam-ass broker.

hi,

lets start with you,

fr bbp

as a one time courtesy, not bcos you deserve it;
personally, this is all i want tell to your defamatory comments of shill or profitscammer or scam-ass broker.

you dont know what you are talking about, but man, talking you do…4 days 50+ comments?
yay!
save your words to some other topics.
this was the first and last i addressed to you here.
bye!
Z

will answer to the others too, but guys, sorry, i have a life outside trading as well, and it is Sunday!
be patient, and if you if you adult enough to understand it, try to stay on topic.
this is a journal afterall!
if chitty-chatty what i would be looking for, there is a section to that.
kindly keep that in mind, too!

hi,

why?
tried to explain this.
hard, if you focus narrowly on the now, and dont consider the big picture.
the thread title has the answer, should be the clue.
but here, in case if still not seeing it:
my ultimate goal isnt a journey to 100k funds.
the step after the 100k highly depnd on the ‘Edge score’ and mine wasnt looking good enough to my liking.
taking part in the beta test, while not a bad thing, but a good chunk of that my score wasnt functioning as it should, thus didnt give me the insight to potentially where i should adjust my trading to be a better fit.
about the official launch time that was fixed, but already had quite a bit of history that put the score into some disadvantage i felt.

if i am “profitfarmer” on FF.com?
yes.
(“Z”…not as zorro, as Zoltan. never been a secret. no one cared to ask. i like to sign my comment in the end. just feels polite to others, same as saying ‘hi’ feels. dont think you notice it, but maybe others do. just a small thing, but i like it that way.)
so what?
if you feel to dig into things, urge you to look deeper a little. forum joining dates. my journal there. the reason why i chose to change to commercial status and what does that entails there, why i didnt care to walk out on being one of the top50 highest influence ranked member there, etc. it is there is someone really cares, but i doubt.
then read this thread here.
point me to any of my personal links outside, especially of topic or whatever else.
there is none.

i would suggest to focus on the topic.
READ, for real.
dont jump to judge, before even trying to understand what is really being my bigger picture goal.
btw, i have ICMarkets account as well, trading that and Axi the last several years.
both offers social trading now, and i dont give sh@t about it, bcos it isnt for my liking. not bcos it is broker specific that i like something or not, it is bcos how i feel it fits into my own trading.
could list another 8 or so brokers i have traded accounts in the past 15 yrs for various times, settled with 2 that worked best for me overall, that simple.

now, regards regularion, i dont get the point.
like above mentioned, i trade also with ICMarkets.
the Global entity, with Seychelles regulation, not the EU. not ASIC. i had both in the past.
why?
bcos 1:500 or 1:100 leverage offers better flexibility to a trader than 1:30 leverage. especially true if someone trades on a smaller account, but a benefit for everyone, the very least as an option available.
btw, ASIC offers zero client fund guarantee, as good as Seychelles, really, fwiw.
SVG regulation is the same, gives me 1:100 leverage.
i used to have Axi acct under FCA, when FCA went to the 1:30 leverage, i got it moved.
all the above is regardless funding, encompass my personal accounts.
so why would in funding regards it matter for me which regulation used?

i think addressed all your last few comments.
i am on the fence to decide you are genuinely interested in the thread or want to just troll.
if the later, just suggest not to waste your time, wont answer to those comments.
if interested in the thread, the topic, then read more carefully. saves times to you, and to me.

Z

Yes, it’s the same as Seychelles regulation: both are fake, and neither protects the customers at all.

I don’t want to troll.

I was interested in the thread but also suspicious that it might turn out to be spam, or a scam, or both.

2 Likes

The fact that he claims that Sychelles regulation is as good as ASIC should tell you what it is.

2 Likes

hi,

suggest if you found FF, then take your time and read my thread there.
the longest one.
but even before, ask yourself in a sober moment: where do you see a scam?
where are you being sold anything? where is my link to entice you to do anything?
now do you understand why i suspicious you are just a troll?

re:regularion.
reiterate only my earlier comment: dig into what exactly ASIC regulation offers to you, the trader, vs what you call the “fake” regulations.
i had done that before made the decision to ‘risk’ using the broker’s offshore regulation offer.
since i am by large living from trading, i didnt take that decision lightly.
ppl believe the geo location of Australia is a warrant that all is smooth sail.
fact, it means rat’s ass in reality.
ASIC will do one thing, if, that is to fine your broker if something they feel is wrong there; in turn at most weakening your broker’s financial position, and that is that.
ASIC doesnt offer any clients fund guarantee scheme like FCA or even like CySEC.

but we are getting a little off topic from where i want things to be.

Z

we can all easily see that where you want things to be is freely to be a spammer here, for this scam, without even needing to be openly labelled Commercial Member as you are at FF, and without paying to advertise here - but my guess (and hope) is that that isn’t how this situation will be resolved

2 Likes

hi

spam, scam, commercial…
anything you forgot?

go and read.
yes, the other forum too.
wasting time here, mostly mine.
if like to talk spam, it is you and a couple others doing the spamming so far :smiley:
with a touch of online bullying.

i am waiting will you guys can come up to add anything useful to the topic.

like this other guy, not even worthy for answer, who make the smart ass comment about offshore regulation being so obviously bad…then what i see, happily in this very journal secion posting some screenshot - yes, that by the same guy can be easily faked by me - about an…wait for it!!..offshore brokerage account!!

the irony!

guys, you see what you want to see here, but i can only urge you to go and do actually read before typing here some spam message to me.
even better, wait and let the journal be a journal if there is nothing useful you can add!

there could be some obvious related topics to exchange thoughts, like my trading style, or full time trading as a reality, or choice to manage multiple accounts, actual trading conditions, broker choices and experiences, leverage out time to gain money, low risk potential earning flow, and the list goes on.

now, omit the comments i had to address the bullying comments, that make anyone who really interested in actually the thread a tough read to navigate, and point me where in this thread i am selling you anything that benefits me, scam anyone, even tell to join to anything?

mentioning the other forum, hey, how many members are there on my ignore list?
(yes, there is such function exist!)
trading require tick skins are time, and i am no mimoza.
no silly comments come close to solid 5 digit losses at time, and i can handle those, no problem.
i am sure i will be just fine with you, too, even if trying to pile up on me with your off topic comments.

said before, move on!

Z

hi,

i think you are missing the bigger picture!
and you are -sadly- not alone.

the answer in part in the title.
i am not trying to be a 20k funded trader, or a 100k funded trader.

it is a different end goal, that require some different prioritizing and goal setting to have a chance to reach it.

time is money.
the more time spent to chase something that does seem to be out of reach, while in a short term some loss of immediate opportunity, at the long run it may turn out a major hindrance and a critical mistake.
trading is a business for me.
approach it as someone would with a business.
not only a survival for tomorrow, but a lasting effect into the future.

to the final part of your comment:
this isnt my only account i trade.
this isnt by any mean an income ( at this point) that would make a wee bit a dent to my budget.
this is a project i take a chance on with the view of a potential - a future payout.

i could go into the actual cost of opportunity vs potential, and how or why a reset decision is justifiable.
but i cant decide from your comment if you actually curious to understand it, or just jumping on the bandwagon to make some smart comment without thinking over the why/what possibilities to make sense of the action, before genuinely ask to discuss it.

i do trade my own account/s.
i can and do trade my own money (too).
however i dont add money to my trading account. i just dont withdraw all my profits.
different action, although a similar effect.

Z

1 Like

I think he forgot to notify the forum Admin, but I will, if the thread continues.

It’s worse than crazy: you’re a self-admitted Commercial Member, and now you’re calling the people who originally pointed that out “spammers”?! :astonished:

People who shill for scams are shameless, why are you shocked? :yum:

1 Like

Not really shocked, just disappointed that there’s so much of this kind of stuff here. I was told this forum had improved a bit.

1 Like

I have reported this topic. Hopefully the mods do something. Maybe you can send a report too.

2 Likes

That comment could be applied to so many threads, though. The spam in this forum is remarkable.

And remarkably offputting.

To me, anyway.

1 Like

hi,

since i was mostly enjoying the final days having my mom with me for a 2-months vacation and also the market being mostly quiet, i have really not much to update this moment.
flying mom back home tonight, i sure wont trade the next 10 days.
that leaves any meaningful trading to mid-Dec, more likely to January.
which is fine; it isnt a short race for me.

Z

1 Like