My Holy Grail Scalping System

That’s not what you said in the initial post:

Why not just answer his two very obvious, perfectly legitimate questions, instead?

First:

And second:

3 Likes

why not, you can take a screenshot or use myfxbook to link your account.

3 Likes

sure that is true. But don’t believe everything you read especially without a track record

I am a tiger…

I don’t want to see your track record, just an outline of the methodology please.

2 Likes

no, but did you notice he’s just edited the thread’s title line, from the first post, to include the word “wishful,” which wasn’t there yesterday?! :sweat_smile:

seriously, @Forexerguru , are you the same person as “MarchFX”? i’m only asking, not accusing, but you do seem to promote exactly the same systems as him, in various places online, sometimes even with the identical attachments/images in your posts - and you can obviously appreciate that this arouses some legitimate curiosity?

that’s funny: MarchFX seems to like making exactly the same point! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I have taught several people my strategy, some of them I met online and took advantage of me.
My name is Haron Kagathi. I hope I will be able to delete this thread later on because it has my name

So this are the questions I am getting?
am i marchfx, where is my track record,

i never doubted it for a moment - but it doesn’t actually answer my question above, does it? sorry to be “insistent” but it IS a fair question, in the circumstances, isn’t it?!

2 Likes

I will share my record in an effort to become a better trade. I am not saying this is a perfect strategy

what is their real names, I have not been active here for some years, but very active on elitetrader under the name forexerguru

I will definitely give it to you, reporting to work now

promoting signals or selling anything is not allowed here

@tommor
The stategy is based on price action and strong support/resistance
Lets use EURCHF as an example
Look for strong support/resistance at 0.96134
Then look at the price action

1 Like

EURCHF likely to go up

you have to practice it for several weeks/months. You will realize it does always work especially when trading japan yen.

Also its good to wait until the current 1 hour bar closes
If i were trading eurchf, I would open my trade at 0.9621 and set my stop loss at 0.9616

if you have more questions, I will send answers to your inbox

the strategy requires constant use of reminders. Right now, I have to come back and find out what the outcome will be after several minutes (60 or 120)

i hoped it would get to this level

i hoped it would get to that level within the first hour and then rise in the next hour