Nadex hedging for beginners

Hi all
Yesterday I saw a video on Nadex spread betting…and that its also allowed to hedge. This is the video. Does anyone know if this is true? Also, having researched the info, i’m still not sure if UK and other non US traders are allowed to use Nadex. Can anyone clear this up for me?
Regards

They’re not talking about the same hedging that you’re talking about i.e. they’re not talking about being long and short the same currency pair at the same time (which is not allowed anymore) (at proper regulated brokers that is). They’re talking about Options and using them to hedge which is a perfectly acceptable and respected way of managing risk.

I don’t see why UK traders would not be able to open an account with them as they are in the USA and registered and regulated by the CFTC and FINRA. But you could just ask them of course.

1 Like

If you are a newbie; just stay away from hedging! Because; this is the most complicated trading style!

1 Like

Oh I see.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

1 Like

Thanks for your input.

You are always welcome! By the way, now which trading style you are following mainly?

I wouldnt try any strategy for Nadex on Youtube