Nadex trading Log of philip

I will post the trading journal on nadex for every trading day here. nadex is new to most traders as it is little complex compared with other binary option platforms. to make money on nadex, you need a system which produces high win rate signals.the most important thing is trading psychology and money management; you need consider trading binary as a math game to make money in long run consistently.

my strategy is use the support and resistance level to trade ITM; as the time decay, the value of option in your flavor by following the trend. take the high probability chance; will post everyday trades later.

1 Like

Market may reverse , then i will close all trades on EUR/USD

1 Like

1 Like

Contract: USD/JPY >110.57 (11:00AM)
Contract Type: Binary Option
Expiration: Mon Dec 24 11:00:00 EST 2018
Direction: SELL
Quantity: 40
Price: 24.25

1 Like

reverse again, will close before expiry

closed the trades before expiry

although the price go down again after i closed, never regret close it before expiry. the long shadow of upward candlestick can turn a profitable trade into a losing one in seconds. stick to the rule… :slight_smile:

Very good, I use a similar strategy. Biggest problem I have is patience in waiting for the Red Pivit to paint, no matter the time frame.

Happy Holidays!

1 Like

yes, we do need be patient to wait for the high probability signal shows

down
Nadex closed for Christmas holiday, placed trades on binarry dot com, all short on 8 trades

click the screenshot to see large one showing full trades

Today’s trades on nadex (2018–12–27)

How is this strategy?

Andre, simply put it works, the more patience I have the better the reward. From my POV it is a trend followers dream come true. On lower time frames such as 5M the pips are good but the profits slim while trading the 1H you can average 10 pips or better per trade and useing the D1 a 25 pip average is good.

I usually take two trades per pair totaling 1% risk and at least two pairs at the same time.

The key is patience to wait for the major pivot to paint (which is usually between 2-3 percent deviation from the mean). Another key to keeping the risk down is not to try for a home run on every trade which is why the relatively low pips per time frame.

BTW BP has a good intro to using Pivots, here is a dummary page Tips on Using Pivot Points in Forex - BabyPips.com

Nadextrader, my apologies for trampling your thread.

never mind, :slight_smile:

Trades on nadex ( Dec, 31, 2018)

That’s really supper! I read the nadex front page and it doesn’t say much about them as a broker, can your share a bit? Thx.

Nadex is an exchange. they are different from other binary option brokers. it is regulated by US. so never had problem on withdraw.

nadextrader, thanks for the reply, what is the difference of trading forex with Binary Nadex vs Oanda for example?

Not asking you to advertise just info.

Are you still trading?

Must have blown up by now, just like with any other speculative strategy.

Nadex’s dominant market maker is owned by the same company as Nadex itself - so your loss is their win.