NAGA - Is it safe and legit broker?

Anyone use this broker before? Is it a safe and reliable and regulated broker?

1 Like

Hmmm. :thinking: I don’t personally have an account with NAGA, but I’ve seen a few people here who have accounts with them. For the most part, I think they’re legit and their reviews aren’t that bad also.

Seen a few ok reviews when I was looking around. Test them out and see how you find them.

I have gone through their website, good but I need to scroll a lot to explore! BTW, I found them a zero commission broker and spreads are 0.6 to 0.8 pips which is I think a bit higher as compared to other brokers like fxview, fxpro or pepperstone. Though thanks for sharing, such a broker will test them on demo to add them in my list of go to brokers.

dont know but love the chillies great flavour aswell as the heat

i think i replied already but poeple keep asking me about ther brokers Naga, Iron and, AAATrade, for me until now ( eventhought my trading lately is not so great on FX Paries) im amazed from AAATrade trading platfrom AAATrader, i really dont think there is better at the moment out there and i would really recpomend it to everyone ( great platfrom, support, money arrived to ny card in the same day i made withddrawal). ragarding Nage as i said i think they are nice company, didnt had problems with them in the past and about Iron i just dont have expeolriance so cant comment. Enjoy your trding guys and be safe!

Best way is to see the reviews either here or on FPA setup a demo account and get a real feel for their platform.