Rate my broker

Hi,
I currently have a demo trading account which is about to expire with etoro
but this name does not appear in the list of brokers. Am ready to trade live
does anyone out there know about etoro, are they genuine?

Yes they are genuine, i have been using their plataform for more than 2 months, and i m very happy with them.

How well are they capitalized and regulated by who? See Iforex post.

Hi.
I have been trading forex for 5 years and i can tell you that etoro is one of the bests platform i have used.They are communicative and professional and i have never had any problems with them.
Greetings.

Realise it’s an old thread but in my limited experience trading forex (also a newbie) I would recommend Naga Markets. I tried a few like FXPro and easymarkets but they didnt take the time to explain things to me. Naga Markets is a german broker and offers free seminars and their team are very helpful. Plus I have an app with everything I need so it’s more practical.
A few to avoid are IronFX, FXGlobe, AAATrade.

Hello.
Please be more specific why to avoid fxglobe.

I am a newbie and i start with fxglobe 2 months ago as my first tried broker. What is good and what is bad about this one because i am not experienced. What should i check first time?

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: I’ve been trying trading for the last year on FX pairs but unfortunately everything I trade is going against me :grimacing: actually I’ve been trading with Naga and they are fine (even though I lost some money there but not because of their fault). Regarding AAATrade, I must say that the experience I have is completely different from yours. their trading platform called AAATrader is just great, I really never seen anything like this, and I’m exploring all the other online brokers for the last year. Their platform really allow me to receive online news on the pairs I want to trade and their support was very kind and helpful. I’ve also lost a few bucks there as well, but i must say that I’m really satisfied with them and I’m still trading there (made also 2 withdrawals and receive my money same day), I guess in the end it’s from our individual point of view. Regarding Iron, I don’t have any experience with them so i cant say my opinion on this… Good luck in trading everybody.

Etoro has been a very old broker. But they don’t really give new clients any attention. They have a very large client base. So they won’t give you the best trading condition. I use Forexchief presently, it gives higher leverage and lower spread. There is also $100 no deposit for you to test their trading condition before investing your money.

I couldn’t agree more, I trade with forexchief too and before them I had some other options in mind, but some didn’t come close to what they do. On the matter of promotions for traders from them for instance, I have always enjoyed their trading credits up to 70% of the amount of all deposits with no terms which many brokers don’t do.

I’ve spent a lot of time reading scam reports and I can’t recall ever really seeing complaints about Etoro before, so I think that’s a good sign. I personally use CedarFX, so can’t say from personal experience.

I’m currently trading two instruments, forex with coinexx and cryptos with etoro. Trading experience with both has been good so far.