Nano lot broker

Can somebody recommend me a reliable forex broker that offers the option of nano lots. You help will be highly appreciated.

Oanda is the only one that I know of. They are USA based though, so 50:1 leverage is the max that you can get. You can trade as low as $1, in which case your deposit will be $0.02 for that trade.

I can also trade 0.01 lot size with my broker Forexchief. I have a micro account that allows smallest lot size or volume. But that account mostly used for back testing or trying out a new strategy.

Do you really care about profits like 2 cents, 3 cents? How it is different from demo account? I think there is no reason to choose nano lots broker, because it is marketing trick which usually leads for trader’s disappointment (because of very slow profit growth) and switch to normal micro or standard account. Instead I would suggest to spend enough time on demo and then switching to live after enough practice. As for me I trade with Tickmill and Hotforex currently.

Nano or demo doesn’t make much of a difference. If you want to go live, better go with a micro account, you would just need $5. And as for a broker, I would suggest turnkey forex, since they’re the ones I am using and cannot justify for any other broker.

You should go with Forexchief broker. I have been using their micro account for a long time now and no issues. The account you are looking for is the cent-MT4.DirectFX or cent-classic.DirectFX. The minimum deposit is $50 and you can trade in cents.

1 Like

What does this even mean anyway ? I am totally lost from all that matters here completely. I have never even heard about nano lots, it’s like penny stocks in stocks ? Or I am missing something again, correct ? I am totally lost here for you.

for the type of nano account (like a cent), the nano account itself cannot be granted good spreads and so on.
I know a few brokers have accounts but you want, as I said above:
www.exness.com
www.fbs.com
www.roboforex.com
www.fortfs.com
www.justforex.com
www.forex4you.com

2 Likes