Nasdaq 100 to bounce back up

Well done :+1:
Yes both stuffed me right up

Keep an eye out for long bull run of cad chf and gbp chf

It does follow a logic for signals it issues? I mean, I would like to know based on what it suggests, if its possible.

Yes it has all technical analysis parameters

Cool, so this is based on patterns? like harmonic patterns and something like double tops andā€¦ ?

1 Like

Yes all of the above price action too
I just did an update for long term trends more pips
Aud nzd has formed a long term sell trend sell Aud nzd

Honestly, I just checked the price on that and I really do not dare to open any position on that! I can only see indecision in the market and I can only say that the next move would be very sharp, yet I do not have any clue in which direction would that be.

Typical trading situation of you both thinking you were right. It did go up as he said, just like gold did when I said it had a 1 way ticket down. But they are both retracements of an obvious down move that you are right about.

NASDAQ didnā€™t get close to 15618 or whatever he called, because it wasnā€™t an uptrend move. But it was trading a support bounce that had potential profit.

Ok cool :sunglasses: Iā€™m still in it

I think nasdaq is a buy today because Aud cad is a big sell which bring down Aud usd , which will bring down gold

And this intern in theory will send the nasdaq 100 up

Gotta love the ending: ā€œso are we on the verge of this next big crash that Bury is predicting, well we will all find out over the coming weeksā€. Thatā€™s one prediction I can make all day long.

I find it interesting that heā€™s shorted both the SPY and the QQQ since theyā€™re pretty much a mirror image of each other. However, they are both PUTS, so Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a reason. So far he is at a loss with those positions, but he has $100 million worth of stocks heā€™s long on, so maybe heā€™s expecting a drop sooner than later as the shorts are obviously hedge positions.

1 Like

Yes heā€™s wrong as EUR jpy just formed long term sell which means stocks will go up now

Thatā€™s a bold statement! But heā€™s been wrong before.

That was early on .

Doing some projections nasdaq 100 could fall Monday

Nasdaq 100 looks like a sell Monday now

Yes, I have to agreeā€¦ Every man/woman and their dog that has a Social Media channel is predicting fire and brimstone for Global markets late 2023ā€¦ Early to mid 2024ā€¦

Burry tends to look at the in depth micro data before placing a huge chip (~$1.6 Billion) on Odds or Evensā€¦

Nowā€¦ With the default from Evergrande in China increasing the rapid decline of the second biggest economy in the world todayā€¦ China is in real trouble on multiple frontsā€¦ And as I said in another threadā€¦ It will have implications via contagion for the rest of the globeā€¦

Now maybe sooner than laterā€¦

If the US or Chinese economy sneezesā€¦ The rest of the world will catch a very nasty coldā€¦

I just canā€™t help to think my original analysis was correct nasdaq is very low and bounced off support nasdaq could shoot up again

Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffet) is also dumping stocks in this quarter of 2023ā€¦

(See Below) The Fear & Greed Index has nearly halved (45) from 30 days ago (83)ā€¦

The Cboe Volatility Index, or VIX, remains below its long-term average of 19, yet has been slowly climbing up over the past 2 weeksā€¦

Something might be brewingā€¦

2 Likes

@ausguyforex Kudos to you, I hope you held your nerve on this tradeā€¦

Niceā€¦ 650+ pip bounceā€¦ Iā€™ll not afraid to say I was wrong when I amā€¦

1 Like