Nasdaq Trading - Finding a Strategy That Fits Me

So since July I have been focusing on using a strategy of a combination of ICT concepts which i put together, Maybe other people use it I am not %100 sure but it seems to be a system that i can finally read myself and also brings me pateitnce + sticking to my rules and its finally starting to play out nice.

Since July, I’ve been focusing on a strategy built around a combination of ICT concepts that I’ve put together.

I’m not 100% sure if other people trade it in the exact same way, but for me, it’s starting to make a lot of sense.

More importantly, I can finally read the market in a way that makes sense to me . It’s brought me more patience, helped me stick to my rules, and stopped me from forcing trades that aren’t there.

It’s still a work in progress, but after months of trying different things, it’s finally starting to play out nicely.

For me, that’s the biggest thing — finding a system that I genuinely understand and can execute with confidence.

Sweep.
Raid.
Internal liquidity taken.
Order Block formed.
CISD confirmed.
Retracement.
Execute.
Target the unmitigated.

Let me know what you all think! - Am I on to something here?

@Some_Entry