Need 4digit broker with GMT+3 time zone server

HI,
I need a 4 digit broker with GMT+3 time zone server for my analyses . Can you introduce me some brokers with that situation.

Thanks

Sorry, I don’t have the answer to your question, but from my experience I cant remember one that operates as such, but also if your strategy depends on those technicalities it just wont work, I’m pretty sure you’re looking down the wrong tunnel.

Hi HNO, I m also a beginner and leaving in GMT+3 Zone. I couldn’t get relevance of having a broker and time zone. Can you pls. elaborate your specific requirement furthermore.

Not actually . my strategy is not depend on those . I do some search and I find out that the 4H candles with the brokers with GMT +3 has a more valid candlesticks.
and I need 4 digit brokers because there is a problem with 5digit brokers and I don’t know what because with 5 digit brokers my metatrader would hang very much

and thanks for your tip

Actually , If you care about candlestick formation it’s important because every broker has a server and every server has it’s own time zone . I see most of the 4H candlesticks works better with GMT + 3 brokers and you would see more valid candlestick formation.
For example , Have a look at the NZDUSD 4H chart. There is a double bottom and a retest .In GMT +3 brokers you can see a hammer which is a confirmation to go long .