Need a broker for trading

You keep telling about commission costs are lower, but you never tell us. How much is commission for RT?

I have actually been using MT4 trading platform so far and am quite comfortable with it mainly because it simply synced well with my strategies. That’s important actually. The Mobius Trader 7 platform you’re trying, make sure it matches your strategies otherwise it’s really a waste of time and money.

Did you try MT5? I’ve heard it’s good and advanced but not sure about the broker. What I mean is, do you have any reference?

I’ve been using MT5 and found it faster and much efficient than the previous version. It permitted me both hedging and netting so extra points here to my brokers(XTB and fxview) too and then it’s a multi-asset trading platform where I could trade in stocks, futures, and get an access to FX trading platforms. I’m a happy trader now J

I recommend trading with FP Markets because of its robust trading condition, and they have some of the tightest spreads and slippage.

It has been eight months trading with FP Markets, and so far, the experience has been good no issues with withdrawals and deposits.

Dear Happy trader let’s not forget that MT4 is unmatched when it comes to trading forex and especially when you’re a novice. Why get into complications when things can be eased out?

Oh yes no argument on that. MT4 is hands down the most straightforward platform I too have come across. What appealed me to MT5 is the advanced features and additional tools that makes it worth considering.

Hello, may I know the name of this broker?

Who did you end up choosing?

Actually if you just start to dive into trading it’s better to start with popular platforms like metatrader because there are decent education material and guides especially regarding backtesting, platform features, etc. it should be ease too google information that you need.

I request trading with FP Markets, an ASIC broker with a robust trading condition and minimum opening balance of $100 AUD.

The spreads and commission costs are also some of the lowest when compared to other ecn brokers.