Need a Broker that fits these requirements

First of all, must be legal with the UK system, and approved by the relevant authorities.

I want a nice UI, nothing boring like 90s type charts which are an eye sore.

I want to be able to trade at good rates, I am a beginner, I want FOREX, STOCKS, COMMODITIES, CRYPTOCURRENCY all in one?

Is E toro any good?

Hi RR25.

Have you any experience or are you a newbie?

Forget etoro, to find a UK regulated broker look around the brokers section here on BP. You can always check www.fca.org.uk to see if they are legit or not

1 Like

newbie , I would like a training demo but cant find one.

Type etoro in the search bar and see what the threads have to say about them :disappointed:

For the UK, FCA regulation is what matters.

Check they’re FCA regulated, check their regulatory record. These things you can do yourself, but the rest will be “impression” and forum recommendations of the type you’re asking for.

I suggest Oanda. They’re not perfect, but they’re honest, ethical and well regulated. IMO they’re as good as you can get for a small account which requires that type of broker (i.e. not a 6-figures account making a direct-access, comission-only brokerage a possibility).

Sorry, I’ve only just noticed that part of your post. Oanda’s no good to you, then.

Personally, I wouldn’t want all those things in one brokerage. And would be uncomfortable using one that offered all those. Nobody can be an expert at everything.

Like a lot of people here, I imagine, I can’t recommend anyone for stocks or commodities. We’re forex traders, here. A broader-based trading forum might be a better place to ask?

Fortrade has the things that you are looking for as well as a free demo account.

1 Like

Don’t rush to trade, if you can’t find a demo… maybe you should try to google more info

Thanks for that - Apart from two disastrous reviews on one site, (which may or may not be “Suspect”) they seem to be good - UK Regulated and resident unlike many others. CFD’s on evrything I could think of including “Barrat” stocks

Min Account £100, tiny position sizes available if desired. Personally I do not like the “Bonus” system, but I expect some do.

[Edit - spreads may be quite “Hefty” though]

Forget about Etoro, they don’t care about their clients. My experience with them is not a good one. Any FCA regulated broker in the UK would be nice if they meet your criteria. Also, don’t thing because the broker is regulated, they won’t hurt you.

Can recommend you Tickmill with UK office and regulation. Nice tradeoff between safety costs and comfortable trading experience (support, withdrawals, etc.)

Most likely many traders meet these requirements. You can search in the search engine for such traders, and then return to the forum and start discussing them.

Yes, right, and except forums you can also check reddit - the advice there is well moderated and they won’t recommend sh*t

More than a half of all the companies on the market meet your requirements. I’d choose a broker not according to the conditions, but according to the reliability, as this criteria is way more important, in my opinion.