Need a forex broker and coming from Nigeria

I have been doing my search online for a forex broker and I saw online that FXTM was recommended by a website among the top ten but when I checked their regulators I saw that it was FSC (Mauritius). Should I go with them or should I use another? Will happily follow through with any recommendation.

1 Like

Maybe you should pick a broker that has an office in Nigeria. FXTM is not bad, but you have to check out their spreads, withdrawals fees, terms or trade, hidden charges and all that. Your due diligence should go beyond regulation.

Hey brother, I will strongly recommend FXTM. Trading with them more than 3 years and never had issue. ECN spread is quite OK and Commission is affordable and the most advanced broker in education in Nigeria. Google will tell more with reviews. Trade with a leading, global authority in forex | FXTM Global

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I have decided to go with FXTM. If the fees become much will switch to their competitors. But I hope I will have a good experience with them for now.

I think you should look into Forexchief as well. They will give you $500 free for a start. You can use that money to test their platform and trading conditions. No need to deposit from your account before trading live. They have offices in Nigeria.

1 Like

Thanks. Will try them out also.

Is it possible to trade with a demo account on FXTM platform?
Also, any other platforms apart from FXTM and Forexchief would be well appreciated.

Yes, you can. Which you can use to study the platform before putting your money

You can use any of them. Either Forexchief of FXTM is fine. It is just a demo account anyway.

FXTM is a good broker platform to trade Forex and CFDs. You can also check another trading platform for forex is XM broker. I think the platform is the best option for novice currecy traders. You can check the following review below to know the details on this broker.

XM BROKER REVIEW

However, I am going to give you a short introduction to it. The broker is Multi-Regulated by famous regulatory bodies.
The minimum deposit starts from $5 which is definitely depends on the account types. Spread starts from ZERO pips.
No wonder, you will get a demo account facility to check the platform features.
Moreover, you will get a trading bonus of up to $500.