Need a little help

firstly, hello to everyone, my first thread :wink:

can anyone suggest me a broker, with moneybookers deposit/withdraw, high leverage, tight spread (scalper welcome) i am scalping, getting around 10-30 pips daily

currently i am trading with fxoptimax, i have no problems expect delay on withdraws

need broker that makes withdraw to MB in 1-8hours(my only income is forex)

and of course, regulated broker, traderfort would be nice, but they are not regulated
last time i was trading with them they sent my money in only 12 minutes! to MB!!!

You probably should try Trading Point, they have policy to process the withdrawal within the same day. Mind you that they apply market execution

Try Trader’s Way or FXCM - usually most of the brokers do offer multiple withdrawl options but check out the details carefully as some allow for multiple forms of deposits but only one withdrawl option…

You can try AVAFX forex broker as it offers moneybookers payment mode. Visit its site to know services offered by it and matching with your requirements.

thanks for suggestions!

Most of these brokers claim to be STP and ECN but they’re not. They all have a B-Book in place. So there is manipulation, slippage, etc. Try a true ECN broker like CapMar Financial UK, they are a price aggregator and welcome scalpers. They do not care if you scalp because they don’t take positions against you (B-Book) so your trades are sent straight to the banks. My Account is managed by Sadek ([email protected]). Only downside is you need to have at least $20k USD deposit, but they are reliable. Good luck.

Let me get this right, so in order to do a real demo with real money, I would have to drop off $20K…isn’t that too steep? For that kind of money, we may as well opt for hedge funds and managed accounts…
Are they planning to lower the initial deposit requirement anytime soon?

If you want a a demo, just ask for one, it’s free. I got demos for MT4, Currenex and First Derivatives (never heard of them either). I have gone live for the past month now and I am very impressed with the speed of execution and spreads (0.5 to 0.9 on EuroDoll).

I asked about lower deposits and was told they ask for a $20k limit because they don’t do retail and only deal with clients that are professional. I also trade futures so was accepted.
I’ll keep you updated with how it’s going but thus far I have been happy (and no spikes, etc)

Try Hantec Markets, they’re an Asian broker and have offices globally including the UK