Need a simple mt5 EA

Hi… I need a simple EA for mt5… can anyone please help me with it?

I need the EA to buy at the start of every candle and sell it at the same candle after 50 secs… This has to be repeated until i stop the EA. THe candle size is 5 min… im very bad in coding… any kind of help is appreciated!

hi, check fxdreema solution. Regards Greg

Firstly tanx for ur response… I’ve checked it out already and to be frank i’m too bad at coding… I cant able to figure it out… I would like ur help now…

If possible can u give me the source code for mt5

fxdreema is one of the easiest way to create EA, how do you want to trade in the future, if you don’t want to learn?

Okay thank you… will check that!

You can surely find EAs as per your convenience and trading style. There are a lot of platforms that allow the use of third party EAs. You can also copy trades of some successful EA expert traders. A lot of beginners do that to improve their trades. When I started trading with my brokers XTB and Fxview, I was confused about how to work with EAs too. I had the option to either create my own EA or get access to the ones scripted by other traders. You can check out the myfxbook and MQL5 platforms for some additional help (something that I used). Good luck to you.