Need a Trusty broker can any one help here

Hi everyone,I’m living in SouthAfrica(Capetown),I’m done with my forex lessons ,i’m trading not with live but demo account,I wanna start trading live,can anyone suggest me a trusty broker or dealer with nice rollover(nice trading fees) and witch you can withdraw you money easily,
Your answers will be appreciable thank you.

trusty broker is really difficult to found, so many kinds of broker are available right now and most of them are found to be scams. so, be careful.

1 Like

Thank you man,so which one are you using,may be is the best one,yesterday i spoken to one i aked him about withdraw money he told me,it depend on what type of card are you using,i told him MasterCard,he told me it takes 3 or 10 working days,i found it weird ,how can it take so many days like that.

I’d say if your based in the U.S and new to trading look at OANDA. I believe they are still pretty good for people outside of the U.S.

which broker is trusty, its quite difficult to make sure without using practically.

Ok,that Oanda have a good reputation,i read more people talk about it,Unfortunately im living in capetown(southAfrica) bro anyway much thanks for the suggestion.

Ok,Really🤔

You can try FxBrew. I have been trading with them for a while, nothing has rang the alarm bells so far. Good Broker.

1 Like

There are a few brokers that are friendly to South Africa. I know a guy from Kenya who trades with Forexchief broker, I am using the same broker in Netherlands. I use Skrill payment method and it usually takes 12 - 24 hours to get paid. I think you can use Skrill as payment, it is convenient and fast.

1 Like

I heard that Hotforex has South Africa Financial Commission license, I guess it means you are eligible for compensation in case of their bankruptcy. Worth thing to consider especially if you plan to make big deposit and seek additional ways of protection. Don’t get lured by excellent trading conditions, because they can suddenly become poor and believe me or not it’s not easy to judge correctly if a broker started to cheat or not. It can happen in stealthy mode and you can realise it too late. Another advice will be considering only FCA regulated brokers like Tickmill, or Hotforex or IB because FCA standards keep broker compliance officers “fit and healthy”. A lot of work for them but at the same time the chance of being cheated is lower.

1 Like

Donny…

First 7 words of OPs initial post.

@patricktshilenge27 , have you googled “forex brokers Capetown South Africa”?

You might come up with a list that is regulated by the FSB. … just sayin’.

Do some research and you will distance yourself from Flounder, Ring and Lost.

KC