Need advice for an iPhone/iPad friendly broker for micro trading

I think the title pretty much covers it.

I’m from the UK and looking for a broker to start trading with.

I’m specifically looking for a broker with a good mobile platform, preferably for ipad (MT4/5 shows as a tiny screen on my ipad?). I’m a Royal Navy Submariner by trade and so don’t take my laptop on tour with me, therefore looking for a mobile platform specifically; more of a necessity than a nicety. The more functionality in terms of indicators, the better.

Aiming to start with a bankroll of around $1000 equivalent currency, so would prefer a micro account. I’m mainly looking at forex trading; CFDs, spread betting and so forth are not a current interest but the ability to perform them is a bonus.

I do like the Jforex platform but do not want to invest the $5000 minimum that Dukascopy requires. Ive looked at FXDD though unsure of their suitability due to many horror stories. It seems the following brokers also offer jforex:
ForexFS
KakakuFX
TradeLink
Pampas
Baltikums
Divisa

Currently considering Oanda (don’t like the poor platform though), FXCM, Alpari, saxobank and FXDD. I would consider using a broker for dealing and a demo account on another platform should it offer a better application for charting.

Thanks in advance.

I’m based in the UK as well and have live accounts with Capital Spreads, Alpari UK and FXCM. Capital Spreads is my low account broker for day trades, it gives me good fixed spreads, tax free and a fairly good iphone app. I use the other two for longer term trades which is 95% of my activity. All my analysis is done on MT4 and Trade Interceptor which has amazing apps for iphone, ipad and android devices. Hope this helps.

I don’t know where you got the info, but Dukascopy’s minimum deposit is just 100$.
See General Features :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform