Need advice on DMM FX

Hi everyone,
I am new here as well as to Forex.I live in Australia BTW. I was wondering if you have some advice on DMM FX Australia as a broker ( any advice here? i was looking at them because they are in Australia ). They use MT4 and i use their demo. I would be starting with about $5000.
What would be the best option for a beginner? ( been using demo for a while )
What is a micro account and how does it work? ( a link here will be ok…I can read :slight_smile: )…
I noticed that through my demo…I am scared of long losses so i did what is called scalping…small amounts at a time…( $10-$50 then close )
I seem to wait till the ask price is very low ( according to the graph’s H1 …but i mainly use the M5 view…is this wrong? ) then i buy…but got caught many times when it went wayyyy bellow my guess… Can someone offer an advice on how and when to choose to buy?..I am a small investor so no one will suffer from my buys…I only buy like 1 lot at a time…lol…But a kind advice is always appreciated
So in MT4 i have 6 windows open with these… ( GBP/USD…EUR/USD…USD/JPY… USD/CHF…AUD/USD …and AUD/JPY ) I have on all of them the Aligator and the CCI. I basically look at which one goes down a lot then when it slows down…i buy…I use the Candles view and watch the formation as to " going up or down"Any advice here please?
I use the Aligator to gauge if it might be going up or down on a larger scale… ( might work against my scalping?)
I am comfortable with small profits…i am not greedy
I realize this is a lot to ask…but i would really appreciate some help from someone knowledgeable
Thank you in advice
Sandenny

Wow… dude, you have a lot of questions. Are you really sure that you’re ready for a live account? Maybe you can stick with demo for a while until your demo account doubles or atleast stays on the positive…

But if you’re really itching to go live, then maybe start with a lower capital, just to feel the “liveliness” of a live account. Start with $1000 and if you became profitable for 1-2months, then you can add more capital. :wink:

Thanks for the reply…Really…everyone starting out has lots of questions…reason why i ask for a bit more in-depth advice from someone who is knowledgeable.I am aware of the basics…a bit like learning on paper the basics of driving a car…way different story when you actually sit in and drive.I actually did not see a tutorial on " what to look for when buying" or when to buy…or what chart size to watch…i just fiddle around with it…but i might be doing the wrong thing…reason why i ask for advice…Maybe i am a perfectionist…so be it!..lol