Need advice your advices

I’m a college student, I dont know how to balance my studies with trading forex… Help me out pls

You do not have to spend most of your time in trading. There are some short time trading strategies like scalping which require only couple of minutes to trade.

You might want to take out an hour or so for trading. Make a demo account and keep practicing. Make a proper schedule of your day and see where you can fix an hour for trading.

I would argue looking at higher time frames and taking longer term trades might be better as you don’t need to look at the market much.

1 Like

I would recommend what cashisking86 has suggested.

It is up to you how much time you will be able to dedicate to your learning. Look for a good source of information and start your learning. Once you are done with obtaining the forex essentials, you can start practising on your demo account.

There are so many sources of learning to trade forex. It is up to the trader to decide how they want to learn. Forex trading is more about making money on the basis of your forex understanding. If you don’t understand the market well, you won’t be able to make any money in the market.

You could use a strategy that doesn’t require a lot of time in front of the computer screen. Swing trading is a good option - swing traders leave positions open for days or weeks (or longer).
Another option would be to invest in a forex robot that trades for you - but be cautious with that. Don’t listen to any guarantees and make sure you can find trustworthy user reviews. Also, don’t invest an EA that doesn’t offer a demo.

Prioritize and establish a schedule to balance out the job with trading.

demo is good for practicing but honestly speaking the knowledge we take from demo account , not works in a real account. its my own experience please dont take it personally.

i always like to use micro account which is very supportive to ensure a live knowledge and experience , demo as like time passing.