Need advice!

Hello

I wanted to know your opinions! I shorted eur usd at 1.3117, thinking greece would back down for some more time and aiming for 1.30 resistance, i have been doing this trade for a couple of times so i decided to go greedy on it, mistake!

Now i have my tp on 1.31 i wanted to know if you guys think it will sink down to that area or just fly away?

Im not very experienced so id like advice,

Thank you and sorry if its the wrong thread

Any big move down will be bound to a really really bad news in Greece.

Technically speaking the pair is in a good up trend so at least for now I think we will move up to 1.36 before any significant correction to the downside

So the risk is to the upside

suerte amigo

I pu a tp order on 1.3225 :frowning: loosing 40% in all these positions, dam this is a huge lesson for me, hope you guys dant go through this

Thanks you

sorry about that, just next time try not to risk more than 2% of your account

I think you should not take more risk as the leverage is very more in fx trading

You’re on a forum asking complete strangers to give you the answer you are looking for. But already when you posted, you know the answer. You’re in a losing trade. The worst that could happen is that you ran into another trader who thought that you would be right, and you take his advice and continue to stay in a potentially losing trade.

First mistake was entering a trade without predefined entries and exits. Your second mistake was wagering too much on a single trade where you actually care if you’re losing the trade. This is trading, not winning. There’s a difference. Your goal isn’t to win every trade, it’s to trade your money, both giving and receiving, and hoping you have enough of an edge where you will win more than you will lose, and you will lose. It’s inevitable.

Your third and final mistake it staying in a trade on the merits of hope. Close the trade. Consider it a lesson learned. Move on.