Need advice

I’m a novice in the Forex Market and currently going through the “Babypips” Numerous schooling levels. Great stuff but I’m at the point where I’d like some advice on a good broker with an easy to understand “free” demo program I can use before moving in to real money trades. Any help would useful and appreciated.
Easton

Hi Easton,

Im a newbie, too but tested two brokers with some real money who arent “true ECN” brokers and lost sometimes money only because of the spread. I got the tip from another member here on babypips who is a trader for eight years:

icmarkets.com

I´m trying their demo account at the moment and it seems convincingly. They are one of the rarely true ECN brokers which means you pay a fixed price in form of a commission per trade/per lot and have a very small nearly fixed spread for majors and most pairs, instead of a vague spread. But you can get the clear information yourself on the site. The demo account is super simple to get and you can also download meta trader 4 there or use your favourite platform.

Thanks for the advice, will look in to the demo account. Thanks again…

I agree, IC Markets is a good broker. If you decide to go live with them don’t miss the chance to get a discount on the commission (you can get down to AUD 5.50 per round-turn lot compared to AUD 7.00).

Just use Google or ask.:13: